Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
o('.')o

help [pics included]

Guest ThereIsHope

I apply proactive's sulfur mask directly on to the spots and sleep with it on and then wash it off in the morning. They usually drastically decrease in size overnight.

thanks. i know my acne isnt bad, but when i see everyone else around me with clear skin, it makes me feel like my acne is way more worse then it actually is.

No worries ms. thang, we all have our own scale on the severity of our acne. In the end, we all just want to clear up. What's your current regimen like and what does it consist of?

this morning i woke up with some major red bumps. i totally dont know what to do. any suggestions?

[attachmentid=5534][attachmentid=5535][attachmentid=5536][attachmentid=5537]

i know my acne isnt as servere as some people on here but i would appreciate all the help you guys can offer.

thank you in advance

Don't touch it. Wear a hat if you are insecure. Touching or picking at it will leave scars that you could have easily avoided.

:ninja:

you just breakout on your forehead? there are many ways to control it internally and externally. Try reading many current and pass threads and experiment which works best for you. That's what sucks about acne, so it's hard to pinpoint a suggestion for your face.

Wear a hat if you are insecure.

Hats are BAD... they can pop the gunk on your forehead and make you get more pimples in that region.

yeah. that's where i mainly break out. Hancho, what whould you suggest i use? my current regimen in on my signature.

this morning i woke up with some major red bumps. i totally dont know what to do. any suggestions?

[attachmentid=5534][attachmentid=5535][attachmentid=5536][attachmentid=5537]

i know my acne isnt as servere as some people on here but i would appreciate all the help you guys can offer.

thank you in advance

Don't touch it. Wear a hat if you are insecure. Touching or picking at it will leave scars that you could have easily avoided.

:ninja:

Thats retarded. Wearing a hat will only break her out more on her forehead! Believe me I know from experience.

Are u sure u arent touching ur skin there. The pimples look veryt localized to that spot, as i dont see any other pimples on the rest of your forhead. Remember: Just one touch can transfer bacteria from ur hands to wherever u are touching.

Anyways, benzole preroxide should clear those up relativly fast, cheack out dans regime on this site for mor info.

Mix one part 10%-10.5% BP and one part kaolin clay mask (I use Proactiv). If such a high concentration of BP irritates papules and pustules when applied, use a lower concentration. Then spot treat before bed and rinse off when you wake up. But before you apply the mixture, rinse face with warm water, and run a flame over a needle- I use a syringe (my little sister has diabetes), and poke a small hole and gently push out the gunk, then apply the mixture- do this for pustules ONLY, not papules. This works for me when I have a megazit that I need to shrink quick.

For quick visual results: aspirin mask.

Just crunch up an aspirin pill and add a few drops of water to make a paste. It's an anti-inflammatory, so naturally, it would cause inflammation to reduce.

But, it's not something that will actually heal it, it'll just make it not very noticeable until you get rid of it with something else.