Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XoxkATzxoX

which food breaks you out most??

acne and food types  

76 members have voted

1. 1. which foods breaks you out the worst?

• sugary foods (i.e lollies)
    • saturated fats (like in hot chips, KFC etc.)
    • chocolate (deserves its own catagory)
    • fats in general (includes vegetable oils in salad dressings etc.)
    • dairy foods (yoghurt, milk etc.)
    • processed carbs (white bread, white rice)
    • caffiene (coffee, coke)

nothing.

food doesnt effect my acne in the slightest

it does to me. Nothing breaks me out more then a bad diet.

yeah same. the condition of my skin fluctuates heaps and it definatly has something to do with diet...

i don't know if food makes me breakout. i only thing i cut from my diet is butter or margarine. i follow a low-moderate fat diet and try to eat whole grains instead of simple starch. but it's kinda hard since white rice is a staple food.

yeah i eat rice everyday does it really break you out??

Add to the list: foods high in iodine (iodized salt, seaweed, sushi, etc.) I had to quit eating sushi and salty snacks. Oh, and peanut products are bad too.

so what do u guys think? i am going to try this... because i never thought about my diet affecting my acne

hey i live in perth i think i saw that report too

i say try it... even if it doesnt clear ur acne it cant hurt to eat better

oooohhhh and sushi??? please tell me sushi doesnt make acne worse im a sushi addict??? anyone else had problems with this??

Cut out pasta!!!! i used to think it was really healthy and was good because its cheap. I hadnt had a spot in weeks as i was staying at my parents and they eat healthy lots of veg and fruits etc. Then i went home and had pasta couple days running and 4-5 spots just broke out....Cut out dairy and pasta and see what happens.

Cut out pasta!!!! i used to think it was really healthy and was good because its cheap. I hadnt had a spot in weeks as i was staying at my parents and they eat healthy lots of veg and fruits etc. Then i went home and had pasta couple days running and 4-5 spots just broke out....Cut out dairy and pasta and see what happens.

mmmmmmmmmmmm pasta!! yummm

simple carb right?

i don't know if food makes me breakout. i only thing i cut from my diet is butter or margarine. i follow a low-moderate fat diet and try to eat whole grains instead of simple starch. but it's kinda hard since white rice is a staple food.

yeah i eat rice everyday does it really break you out??

I don't know.. Eating meals high in rice for 2 days in a row makes me very rundown and depressed though. (No more doggy bags from Indian restaurants for me). I do have to avoid wheat however.