Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coco commando

where can i buy green creme?

Guest Michael Jackson

google search it. should be able to find places.

Green concealer just makes your flaws stand out more :P

But to answer you question, you can buy it in stick form at any pharmacy (CVS, Eckerds, RiteAid)

Green concealer just makes your flaws stand out more :P

But to answer you question, you can buy it in stick form at any pharmacy (CVS, Eckerds, RiteAid)

im talking about the creme lol not a conceler i dont put make up on

I've been getting it from here: http://www.lindasy.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/?E+scstore

In case that hyperlink get's zapped, search in google for "linda sy".

I'm in CA and so are they, so it seems I get my products really quickly like a day or two.

I had to call in the past to get level 9, but, now since I've called before they said I could just put a note in the comments section that I've purchased level 9 before and they'll hook me up.

I highly recommed their site.

I've been getting it from here: http://www.lindasy.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/?E+scstore

In case that hyperlink get's zapped, search in google for "linda sy".

I'm in CA and so are they, so it seems I get my products really quickly like a day or two.

I had to call in the past to get level 9, but, now since I've called before they said I could just put a note in the comments section that I've purchased level 9 before and they'll hook me up.

I highly recommed their site.

what is green creme?

You also might take a look at the Vivant Vitamin A products (Derm a gel and Exfol A). It is supposed to be the least irritating form of retinol you can get. The derm a gel is the mildest one.

what is green creme?

Its retinol. Sorta like retin-A, etc. But supposedly not as powerful. It's non-prescription, whereas retin-a, tazorac and differin need a prescription.

I'm not sure how the anti-hyperlink rule works, but check out www.greencream.com for more info.

Or type "green cream" in google. :)

Also one of the mods, LionQueen seemingly really likes it and motivated me to try it. I believe she talks about it in this thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=93702