Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Following excerpt taken from www.oxzit.com:

DESTROYING THE ACNE BACTERIA WITH OXYGEN

How to destroy the bacteria:

Now we come to my fantastic Oxzit product. A simple safe oygenated formula that

has helped thousands of pimple suffering folks to be free of the dreaded pimple monster.

It has been long known by the medical field that no bacteria can survive in the

presence of pure oxygen. And, guess what? Oxzit is a formula of pure concentrated

singlet molecular oxygen.

And it is made to quickly absorb into the skin so that it reaches down where the

bacteria is hiding to instantly destroy it.

So what makes Oxzit any better than other products you've already tried?

Because Oxzit is not a bunch of mixed chemicals but a formulated natural element.

You see, one of the biggest problems with Acne Vulgarus is that it has the ability to

quickly adapt to its enviroment.

Which simply means the acne bacteria (Propionibacterium Acnes) can rapidly immune itself against most known medications.

That is why the acne medication you used last time so successfully isn't doing anthing

the next time you use it.

Fortunately, Oxzit is not a medication but is instead a natural element. And there is

just no way for the acne bacterium to become immune to a natural element.

So Oxzit is always able to maintain its bacteria destroying abilities every time you use it.

This not only makes Oxzit different from other medications but gives it the lasting

power of acne healing that no other medication can offer you.

My friend, I have been completely honest with you and have given you information

about acne that has come from over 8 years of interviews with hundreds of worldwide customers.

It's all fact with no hipe, false claims or exaggeration. How acne forms is fairly common knowledge. And how oxygen destroys acne bacteria is a known medical fact. It all boils down to what works and what won't work. Oxzit's oxygenated formula works.

Since 1996 we have offered Oxzit as a safe effective acne remedy. And I'm proud to

say that this product has been as faithful and true as my old dog Blue.

For over 7 years Oxzit has done the job safely and consistently for more than 97% of the thousands of worldwide customers that have ordered the Oxzit formula. That is a success record that few can boast.

It probably is too good to be true. Oxygen is all around us, in the air touching our faces, and how do you get a gaseous element to be in a form that can be applied to the face? Liquid gases are too unstable to be handled casually. I remain convinced that the way we treat our skin (not just the medication, but our whole regime) is the best way to handle acne. But if anyone here tries it, i'd be fascinated to learn of the results.

How is this really different from bp? I mean bp releases active oxygen into the skin, so what the hell does this do differently. I think you should buy a bottle and run your own test and tell us if it works better then bp.

the site looks so unproffesional

and the pay system is paypal, yet he sais hes been using the product for so many years

if that was really a true successfull LEGITIMET company then they could at least afford to build a proper website

its bullshit

dont fall 4 it

The Oxzit website isn't that unprofessional, it doesn't just offer PayPal, I just bought 2 bottles (the smallest quantity available) with my credit card.

I will try it and if it does not work, I will take advantage of the money back guarantee.

I will post the results here.

Judging from the look of the website it looks like some middle school kid set it up. It is very unproffesional and the product is very expensive: $20 for two bottles, that have .33 ounces of product in each bottle.

I looked for the ingredients and it said that they were confidental and to apply it you dab a couple of drops in your hand and then rub it on your face.

I found a ton of missed spelled words on the site and it looks like the site has been on the internet since 1996. You would think that if the product was any good that it would lead to more sales and that would be able to upgrade the site to make it look more profesional. I would stay away from this product. Seems way to expensive, for the amount of product that you get.

I've used this product for about 6 weeks, it works great. I still need to throw in Carley's clear and smooth on the odd occasion to keep clear, but so far out of many products, its at the top. As far as how their web site looks,, who cares,,how many products have you bought and tried from very professional web sites that DIDN"T work? Its the product that counts, not where you buy it. I've got two friends that use it, and thats all they need. BTW, it costs about $4.50per bottle if you buy the larger packs. I get the same results from Oxzit as i used to get from using 2.5% bp twice a day, without the side effects.

OXZIT-Ingred.*Concentrated molecular oxygen -Sodium Chloride(table salt) Purified water.

I find it's like going for a swim in the salt water, it makes a big differance to my skin. The people on the web site are the most helpful you'll find, all i used was warm water and this product for about 2 weeks, worked great, then i got Carley's Natural soap and added that, its even better. I use it in the morning afer the natural soap, then just before bed. I'll throw in Carleys clear and smooth if i need it. "Oxzit helps to rebuild the skin cells, not break them down like alot of acne medications out there". I've found this to be true.

Do you really have to use "only a couple of drops" each time you use it or do you have to use more? Also, is there any side effects (drying, etc.)?

Sorry for all the questions.

That ok---I use more than a couple of drops, as i use it all over my face, but you don't need alot, i always over use these things! There are no side effects that i found. I would say it takes longer than 2 days to see results though, its not magic. But it does offer--for me-- good results compared to the other otc and prescription acne meds i've used over the years. Its best to follow the instructions and stop all other medications, its hard to do, but its the best way to judge the results. At first they say to use it 3 times a day to control the acne then 1-2 thereafter. i use it twice aday.

1 bottle lasts --for me--about 5-7 days. Like i said last post, its cheaper in the long run, to buy a pack of 12 or more once you decide if you like it. Im in Australia, and it gets here in 7 days. Unless you have really dry skin, you won't a moisturiser or any add on products for that matter. Hope that helps!!

Following excerpt taken from www.oxzit.com:

DESTROYING THE ACNE BACTERIA WITH OXYGEN

How to destroy the bacteria:  

Now we come to my fantastic Oxzit product.  A simple safe oygenated formula that  

has helped thousands of pimple suffering folks to be free of the dreaded pimple monster. 

It has been long known by the medical field that no bacteria can survive in the  

presence of pure oxygen.  And, guess what?  Oxzit is a formula of pure concentrated  

singlet molecular oxygen. 

And it is made to quickly absorb into the skin so that it reaches down where the  

bacteria is hiding to instantly destroy it. 

So what makes Oxzit any better than other products you've already tried? 

Because Oxzit is not a bunch of mixed chemicals but a formulated natural element.  

You see, one of the biggest problems with Acne Vulgarus is that it has the ability to  

quickly adapt to its enviroment.  

Which simply means the acne bacteria (Propionibacterium Acnes) can rapidly immune itself against most known medications. 

That is why the acne medication you used last time so successfully isn't doing anthing  

the next time you use it. 

Fortunately, Oxzit is not a medication but is instead a natural element.  And there is  

just no way for the acne bacterium to become immune to a natural element.  

So Oxzit is always able to maintain its bacteria destroying abilities every time you use it. 

This not only makes Oxzit different from other medications but gives it the lasting  

power of acne healing that no other medication can offer you. 

My friend, I have been completely honest with you and have given you information  

about acne that has come from over 8 years of interviews with hundreds of worldwide customers.  

It's all fact with no hipe, false claims or exaggeration.   How acne forms is fairly common knowledge.  And how oxygen destroys acne bacteria is a known medical fact.  It all boils down to what works and what won't work.  Oxzit's oxygenated formula works. 

Since 1996 we have offered Oxzit as a safe effective acne remedy.  And I'm proud to  

say that this product has been as faithful and true as my old dog Blue.  

For over 7 years Oxzit has done the job safely and consistently for more than 97% of the thousands of worldwide customers that have ordered the Oxzit formula.  That is a success record that few can boast. 

thanks warthog. u bring up some good points.

i wonder how much money i could make just by setting up a few sites exploiting people who are vulnerable in some way, like cancer victims, IBS victms, even acne victims.

i could probably quit my day job

this is so funny. even the "what is this product made of" on the faq section of all these sites is the same:

"*put brand name here*is a patent formula containing the highest safe concentration of oxygen molecules in a stabilized solution of Sodium Chloride and distilled water. The scientific method of formulation is confidential and known only by the discovering scientists, physicists and the manufacturer."

HAHAHA

1st-The product mentioned on that web site is not Oxzit. It talks more about oral consumption of oxygen based products, not topical, two different things. If topical application of oxygen based products didn't work, benzoyl peroxide would be in that group!!

2nd-The clearlipz and oxzit websites are the same, because oxzit can be used for more than one application. It can be used for any infection or inflammation, anywhere on the body, not just acne!

3rd- No acne medication is perfect or a magic cure, if there were any, we would all be somewhere else, not on an acne message board looking for a cure.

Im always amazed at people coming to acne message boards looking for a "cure" or effective treatment, only then to attack every product that may help them. Doesn't make sense? If you've tried it for a few weeks and it doesn't work, your opinion counts, if not!!

Wether it's effective or not, like every other acne med out there, is something you'll only know by trying, but at 28, and after trying plenty of acne medications out there, i can say without a doubt, it works.

I can't argue w/ u, I never used the product, but I just cant help it. it really sounds like a scam, especially cause they claim results in 2 days. but who the hell knows

from a scientific perspective that's crap (the conclusions they jump to and the way they argue their point). first of all, the reason why, for example, foods like blueberries are said to be healthy is their high content of ANTI-oxidants (anti is latin for against). It's true that bacteria are anaerobic (don't like oxygen), but if the product they use is an oxidazing agent (causes free radical formation), then it's actually BAD for your skin. Also, there is no concrete evidence that oxygen can affect anything but the top layers of your skin. the top layers of your skin are dead, keratinized cells (dead cells made up of protein that form a barrier between the outside world and the living layers of cell tissue). if oxygen could penetrate through all these layers, then we would all have clear faces as oxygen is already present in the air (and while we are at it, we wouldnt need to breathe either since oxygen would be absorbed directly from the air into our blood vessels). don't waste your money on that crap. and if you did, dont get your hopes up.

to have clear skin, you HAVE to 1) remove the dead layer of skin cells that accumulate so that the products you apply to your face can get to the living cells and kill the bacteria there. 2) you have to use something that will kill the bacteria (benzoyl peroxide has been proven to be the most effective topical treatment) 3) use a cream like differin (or another OTC one) that will regulate your cell turnover (which means it will encourage dead cells to be shed at a rate proportional to new cell formation so that you don't get the build-up of dead cells)

There are alot of acne products available that have scientific proof to back up there claims, yet if they worked so well, why do we still have acne for months and years even with constant use?

The biggest flaw with all topical acne treatments is there inability to penetrate deep into the skin, to really work where their needed most. So all topicals are in the same boat, some are just better than others.

Oxzit, although works for me, maybe a waste of money and be worthless to some acne sufferers, but that only makes it as bad as the other countless acne meds out there, not worse, that most of us have tried with no results?

But, it helps to try something, before you can really say its crap.