Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nloo

WHat bp products work best

From my experience I believe that Dan's BP is the best. I have worked with Neutrogena-On-The-Spot, Oxy, Clearasil and the Clean&Clear one. Along with being the best one that ive used, it's the only one that goes on clear as well which is ultra awesome.

The Clear Skin Regimen gel (www.clearskinregimen.com) is by far the best bp in my opinion.

Next would be Neutrogena on-the-spot. Both are effective in treating mild to moderate acne.

I agree, in my opion Dan's Bp Gel is by far the best out there. Neutrogena on the spot will work, but I'd say go with Dan's bp if your looking for a superior bp product.

This is my honest and best opinion I will ever give.

Dan's BP REGIMEN is probably the best invention since maybe computers or cell phones.

If it were to be advertised on MTV, people would buy it, realize it works, and Dan would become beyond rich, and Neutrogena and Clearasil would be banished forever, because THEY DONT WORK. (Well, the Neutrogena on-the-spot does, but the "acne cleansers" do not)

Dan would have a monopoly in the acne-fighting marker.

That is how good Dan's gel is.

Guest ThereIsHope

I use proactive's BP lotion and its working fine for me.......makes my face flakey though....

I have used many benzoyl peroxides over the years from Benoxyl, Triaz, Benzaclin, and now Dan's Bp.

Now with the first three they left my skin really dry after using it(I did not use a moisturizer after I applyed).

Also with the Benzaclin my skin also became really dry and I did not like applying it on my face.

After 10 minutes my face would become so dry that stretching it by opening my mouth could cause the area by my mouth to flake.

Dans gel I believe is much easier to apply and I like to rub it in..

It does not dry me out, and goes on easier, especially since it is a clear gel when applied.

For 10% bp gels, Zapzyt is the best. For 5% bp gels, benzac ac is pretty good. For 2.5%, Dan's gel is better then the others.

Dan's is easily my favourite. I've used Benzagel (5%), Neutrogena on the Spot (2.5%), and Dan's. Dan's goes on clear, smoothly, and evenly, unlike the others. And I found both the Benzagel (obviously, with 5%) and Neutrogena on the Spot to be pretty irritating for my skin.

Cam >B)

what bp products do you feel works best plz comment