Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
touch_and_go

which climaTE is good for oily skin ?

hey guys , what do u think which type of climate decrease the sebum production???? i live in india where the climate is hot and humid .... ill be going to england now , there the climate will b mostly dry and cold ....

so guys will i b able to clear my acne cos cold climate means less oily skin ... or atleast will i b able to lessen my breakout ???

can u guys share ur xperrinece ??

a dry climate does not make u produce that much oil but that doesnt mean u wont have break out but ur skin i dont think shouldnt be oily if the air is dry

Humidity has no effect on sebum production, although it can enhance the perception of sebum on your skin.

Bryan

are u kidding me how can u say humidity has no effect on wether ur skin is goingt to be oily or not even my derm says its cus that ts not cus it gives the appearnce of it its cus it actually makes u have more oily skin cus i just ooze oil out in the summer months here in florida and i dont need any one to say that it has no effect on it cus actually it does and idc were u read this at or who u heard it from.

are u kidding me how can u say humidity has no effect on wether ur skin is goingt to be oily or not even my derm says its cus that ts not cus it gives the appearnce of it its cus it actually makes u have more oily skin cus i just ooze oil out in the summer months here in florida and i dont need any one to say that it has no effect on it cus actually it does and idc were u read this at or who u heard it from.

LOL!! I have two suggestions for you:

1) Find a new derm. One who reads the medical literature.

2) Find a new English teacher. One who teaches sentence punctuation.

Bryan

damn cus im sure uve never miss typed anything and im sorry im to lazy to put periods or commas in my sentence if you need me to i will accommodate to ur punctuation needs master bryan................. =]

i am completely sorry for the inconvenience.

I used to live in Peru and when I went to Hong Kong and Canton, China, I had my worst break out ever. The climate was extremely hot and humid (it was summer, and for me it was the hottest summer of my life.) I have pictures of my trip and I still find it amazing whenever I see all those pimples on my face lol.

I now live in Canada and it is freezing cold half the year. I still have acne and I havent found a way to control it.

I am right now on a 3-month trip to Costa Rica where the weather is humid, the temperature is a bit more than 20C. During the first month, I've noticed that my acne became worse. I started taking the pill at my second month of stay since I was getting married, and it controlled my acne a bit, although I still have a couple of pimples. I'm quite impressed since It is not as bad as when I first came here. It seems that the pill is controlling my sebum production.

In my experience, my skin doesnt like hot and humid places. It seems that whenever I go, my acne is coming with me, but it does change whenever I am in different places. Am I the only one who experiences these changes?

My skin is always best when I'm in the cold Swiss Alps and worst when I'm in humid Argentina. Here in Los Angeles it seems to be a compromise, but the dryness is nice because my skin (and me in general) hates humidity.

hmmm i might be going to india in september next year - meant to be quite humid at that time.... generally dont have TOO greasy/oily skin; any idea what i can expect out there?