Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
winkie

Just received CSR.....should I start

Hello all! I just received my CSR order and although I'm excited to start I'm a little hesitant. I kinda want your advice.

I've been using the Continuosly Clear Regime and have seen minimal results. Continuosly clear has cleared my acne on my chin, but now have acne on my cheeks. Should I just stop using my currently regime that i've been on for almost 3 months and start using CSR?

Thank you in advance!

If I were you I would. Plus since you bought the CSR you might as well use it.

Thanks Siphon.

I would be doing the same regime as you. Question for you......how is it working out? Did you just have mild acne or moderate acne? Any pustules?

Thanks Siphon.

I would be doing the same regime as you. Question for you......how is it working out? Did you just have mild acne or moderate acne? Any pustules?

are you in the uk?

Thanks Siphon.

are you in the uk?

nah, i'm actually in the us

Okay, I started CSR last night and can I say.... I like it...a lot! The cleaner was so light and refreshing. No funky odor. The BP gel was not harsh at all. I did start with the lower dose (as suggested by Dan). I didn't feel any "burn," but that's probably because my skin was used to the 5% BP I was using prior. I noticed this morning that the acne on my cheeks turned into whiteheads, so I'm not even gonna worry about it and leave it alone. Did CSR again this morning and no problems. Put on my mineral make-up after the Cetaphil moisturizer dried and it's all good. Thanks you to all that replied. I'll stick with it and keep you posted.

Thanks Siphon.

I have mild acne. I've been on this for about 3 to 4 weeks. So far I am noticing an improvment, I think i should be almost clear within in the next couple months. Make sure you moisturize from the get go! Hope all turns out well for you!