Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I never usually let things get to me but when people tend to try to make fun or Hurt someone purposely with name calling especially when its in regards to something they can not control, that really hurts and gets me worked up. Ive been called so many names i can't even think of them all: Pizza face, oh thats original. Freddy Kreuger, cute. Potholes, even better. I mean come on, why is it the good people are the ones that have to suffer through these horrible effects while these other lil spoiled good for nothings get off easy. I just don't get it. This is a horrible battle ofr me, ive come way too close to breaking points. Ive been at the point of just dropping down and crying and threatening to use a razor on my face to "start over". Its just frustrating that insurance doesnt cover alot of the bigger procedures and everything is so expensive and nothing seems to work. Ive been through so much pain i just wish i could wakeup and it would all be gone but i know that will never happen. :wall:

ya know what I think I noticed...I'm probably gonna get bitched at but ohhh well!!

It seems as though rich people have perfect skin and not so rich people are the ones that have the acne and every other problem in the book :(

I never usually let things get to me but when people tend to try to make fun or Hurt someone purposely with name calling especially when its in regards to something they can not control, that really hurts and gets me worked up. Ive been called so many names i can't even think of them all: Pizza face, oh thats original. Freddy Kreuger, cute. Potholes, even better. I mean come on, why is it the good people are the ones that have to suffer through these horrible effects while these other lil spoiled good for nothings get off easy. I just don't get it. This is a horrible battle ofr me, ive come way too close to breaking points. Ive been at the point of just dropping down and crying and threatening to use a razor on my face to "start over". Its just frustrating that insurance doesnt cover alot of the bigger procedures and everything is so expensive and nothing seems to work. Ive been through so much pain i just wish i could wakeup and it would all be gone but i know that will never happen. :wall:

I'm sorry. Keep trying. This, too, shall pass. It really will. Look at all those hot movie stars with acne scarring. It gives you a little character, and if nothing else, it gives you a strength from having to go through something crappy. You'll learn to look at people for what they have to give from INSIDE.

This is temporary. There are treatments that will make your suffering shorter and easier.

ya know what I think I noticed...I'm probably gonna get bitched at but ohhh well!!

It seems as though rich people have perfect skin and not so rich people are the ones that have the acne and every other problem in the book :(

Rich people can afford dermatologists. Unfortuantely, dermatology is not covered by all insurance, and it sure is a bitch to pay for out of pocket if you are barely making your rent.

Eh, dont let them bring you down. Go do something to take your mind off it. Personally, i recommend running at night since no one watches you, you don't get honked at, and your able to run in the cool breeze.

I got called names too- in history 7th grade, we we're learning about Africa, and i got called Zitbabwe. ZIT babwe. it sucks, but you laugh about it and move on.

I hate it, life aint fair at all. I get hit wit so much shit, my life has not been fair at all. People are mean and like to put down others to try and look good. Anytime I see someone doing something mean, I just wish that oneday they'll realize and feel guilty about it to the point where it just eats them up. Or else I'll just wish that they get a taste of their own mediicne. But life aint fair. I feel cursed sometimes.

I'm so sorry you're feeling down. We've all been there, even those kids who we "think" are perfect! They just never learn how much it hurts when they do it to others.

You have nothing to lose by trying the Regimen. All the supplies at Wal-Mart cost no more than $15, and even if you see a slight improvement, it'll be worthwhile.

And venting on these message boards helps too :)

yep..I know all too well how you feel. People can be so mean.

Just tonight i was at the IHOP with a guy "friend" (not anymore).. I knew him for 7 years ..I always felt comfortable with Jeff and he knows my scars bring me down. He always told me I shouldnt worry about them, to him they are unnoticable..im still beautiful....bla..bla...bla..

EXCEPT TONIGHT..he sat in the booth across from me..he would take his glasses off, look at me and say "wow..You look Hot"..then put his glasses back on and say.."Hmmf, not really".. at first I didnt realize what the hell he was doing/saying becasue he was mumbling...he continued...

calmly..I told him he was a huge ass knowing how i felt about my scars and I would never be so insensitive .........inside, I felt deeply saddened how someone I thought was my friend could be so heartless. ..then i got pissed and just wanted to run out of there and have the worse panick attack of my life...it all felt so hopeless....but i stayed.

Anyways .....keeping my cool and trying not to cry....the waitress brought his eggs and sausages..he went to the washroom. I took his sausages and rolled them in the ashtray (he smokes) stuck em back on his plate, ....stuck all his "butts" under his scrambled eggs..sat there watched him start eating.....then excused myself to the washroom, but hightailed it to my car instead...ya, it was mean..ya..I was driving....he was 80 miles from home....its gonna be a long walk Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!....this time the "terrorist' did not win.

ya, i feel kinda bad, but then again i dont..... ..beware the wrath of a woman with scars and PMS...or something like that... :shifty: bet hes not sitting there with a smirk on his face any longer...

Just tonight i was at the IHOP with a guy "friend" (not anymore).. I knew him for 7 years ..I always felt comfortable with Jeff and he knows my scars bring me down. He always told me I shouldnt worry about them, to him they are unnoticable..im still beautiful....bla..bla...bla..

EXCEPT TONIGHT..he sat in the booth across from me..he would take his glasses off, look at me and say "wow..You look Hot"..then put his glasses back on and say.."Hmmf, not really".. at first I didnt realize what the hell he was doing/saying becasue he was mumbling...he continued...

calmly..I told him he was a huge ass knowing how i felt about my scars and I would never be so insensitive .........inside, I felt deeply saddened how someone I thought was my friend could be so heartless. ..then i got pissed and just wanted to run out of there and have the worse panick attack of my life...it all felt so hopeless....but i stayed.

Anyways .....keeping my cool and trying not to cry....the waitress brought his eggs and sausages..he went to the washroom. I took his sausages and rolled them in the ashtray (he smokes) stuck em back on his plate, ....stuck all his "butts" under his scrambled eggs..sat there watched him start eating.....then excused myself to the washroom, but hightailed it to my car instead...ya, it was mean..ya..I was driving....he was 80 miles from home....its gonna be a long walk Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!....this time the "terrorist' did not win.

Good story. Thanks for sharing your experiences in life

ya..I wonder if he's home yet?..i failed to mention, I endured (in public) 4 hours of "comments" like the above crap before this incident happened...there is only so much shit one can take..can you tell I feel bad?..well I do..otherwise I wouldnt be posting here again..

Guest Michael Jackson

penguins > people

You kidding right? I see thousands of people who are not rich that don't have acne. Second of all how many rich people do you know?

Rich people can afford dermatologists. Unfortuantely, dermatology is not covered by all insurance, and it sure is a bitch to pay for out of pocket if you are barely making your rent.

You think a derm will cure you lol? In Sweden loads of people get acne, and all have the oppurtinity to see a derm if they really want but still people have acne like me.

Not true, I've got plenty of money yet I still had acne, and still have the remnants.

You sound like the biggest asshole on here. I don't care how bad your problems are but to sabatoge someone's food is almost like poisoning them. And to use the word terrorist to describe your situation just makes you look more ignorant. You have no idea what the word terrorist really means to some people that have been affected by real terror. I hope your face rots.

:evil:

Ya..maybe i shouldnt have written or done what I did...there was alot more to the story that I did not include. This guy turned on me and became a total ass becasue I wouldnt have sex with him...and so much more that i care not to explain to you.. Thank you for your opinion and for being such a nice person. BTW I like your avatar of Gilbert Gottfried.

SuzyQ!!!

I'm like money blessed and I CANT not just clear acne but also get rid, like totally rid of the scars.

Money can't buy REAL love, and clear acne and scarring. Trust me!!!!!!!!

It like takes a long time, and I have found cheaper tx's work better!!!!!!!!

Guest Michael Jackson

penguins > people

F-IN A...man...F-IN A

I don't follow

"Potholes, even better. I mean come on, why is it the good people are the ones that have to suffer through these horrible effects while these other lil spoiled good for nothings get off easy. I just don't get it"

Thats because Satan is god.

i just read your post and i can understand completely what your going through! i also hate people taking the P out of other people wjo have a condition that is out of their control! Im sorry to hear about the namecalling you've been put through! It seems like pizzaface is a commonly used name people use coz soo many girls got called the same thing in my school, it isnt nice at all! I also wish i could wake up and realise that my problem is a nightmare..what id give to have clear skin. well, since i havent got clear skin, i just gota accept what i have got and learn to like it! and you should too! Acne doesnt affect who u are, u have your own face underneath and your persoanlity is what really matter. Dont get yourself upset too much, although it can be hard. emotional scars last longer than physical scars!

Very soon, you wont have the acne problem---i guarantee you! xx

Ya..maybe i shouldnt have written or done what I did...there was alot more to the story that I did not include. This guy turned on me and became a total ass becasue I wouldnt have sex with him...and so much more that i care not to explain to you.. Thank you for your opinion and for being such a nice person. BTW I like your avatar of Gilbert Gottfried.

yeah, friends who turn on you and use scarring against you as a tool are the hardest to

deal with. I actually got used to strangers remarking on my scars or redness or what not. But

if a friend did it to me, that would make me truly sad.