Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
midknyte

Wish me Luck!

so i just figured out that my third week on CSR lands exactly on my birthday which is Aug 15!!! now i know the CSR is not a miracle regimen but i really hope i have my acne under control by that day..... i only have one major pimple on my nose right now and the rest of my acne (around 10 papules/pustules) are pretty much receding....

ive been kinda avoiding my friends ever since my breakout (which is basically when i started the regimen) and hope that i can celebrate with them with a decent face :(

chances are slim but im not gonna give up on hope! :pray:

good luck!

The first few months can seem like a rollercoaster ride, so do hang in there. I think it is a good sign that the bp will work for you if you are beginning to clear up so soon. Stick to it religiously and hopefully by your birthday you will notice a big improvement. But if not, don't fret, it can take some people a few months to start to notice sustainable results.

thanks for all your support guys!

haha i know i shouldnt avoid my friends... but i guess im just really self conscious by nature and having acne just fuels that fire!

yeah results are up and down, some days i see a lot of improvement then i wake up the next day and things don't look so good anymore..... if i look at the "what to expect" chart the third week for my moderate acne should be smaller breakouts and further clearing...........ahhhhhhhh i guess we'll know in one weeks time!

oh and of course i have to wish everybody on this forum the best of luck as well..... we ALL know how it feels to be stung by the acne-bug!

my real birthday wish is that dan finds a CURE for acne and we can all be free of this mess! :dance: