Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Who here has...

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Bad problems with family? Like a bad relationship with their parents? It doesn't have to be acne related.

I dont like my sister much. She came over today, and i didnt want to say, but she had a funk on her and it stayed when she left.

Plus, i dont like her because shes not committed to anything she does, and when she eats, i can hear her breathing and eating. Thats a pet peeve. Just a gross pet peeve.

My mum and I have quite different personalities and my dad can sometimes be a bit over-protective of me, which usually ends in a arguement.

Now that I'm older though, and I go out with my friends alot, we don't spend as much time together and when we do, we try to all get along.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

My Dad's father was an alcoholic and he was also extremely stressed. He died of a heart attack before I was born. As for my Dad's mother, she was suicidal and mentally ill (and it seems like she still is) and my Dad came home from school one day to find his mother slitting her wrists on the louvers. My Dad appears to have turned into his father. He is always under stress and appears to have emotional problems. My dad is always getting angry for no reason and finding reasons to get angry with me. He is always complaining that no one appreciates anything that he does and he is so convinced that he is the only one that does any work. He is driving me crazy and my mother can go on and on complaining about him. Part of the problem is that my Dad’s mother is constantly making him do things for her. She seems to have become dependant on him and everyone else. Not because she can’t do things for herself, but simply because she is too lazy. My deepest fear is that I will turn into him. I don't think he will live much longer. He is bound to have a heart attack the way he is acting.

I don't get along with any of my family, we are a severly dysfunctional unit.

I do my very best to spend as little time in the house as possible to preserve my sanity.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I do my very best to spend as little time in the house as possible to preserve my sanity.

That's why I hide upstairs in my room for as long as possible.

DId you just read my mind.Im fighting with my brother not talking to my sister.My mother is driving me nuts and my husband is getting on my nerves.wow i cant.I would love to move far away and just see them on hoildays.

I tried doing that, but my family just don't take the hint and come knocking on my door every 30minutes.

And even when hiding in my room it's impossible to escape the nauseating tension that resides in my house.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I tried doing that, but my family just don't take the hint and come knocking on my door every 30minutes.

And even when hiding in my room it's impossible to escape the nauseating tension that resides in my house.

Same here. My Dad is keeps complaining that I don't spend enough time with the family. But when I go downstairs to spend time with the family he usually tells me to fuck off.

my parentz are divorced and my mum is crazy and nags about money to me everyday and tells me every single one of her problems everyday and repeats them every single day... thats my life. and she keeps asking for money from me all the time and im only 18...that is my life... i want to move out soon