Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Get a girlfriend or a boyfriend or at least one of those inflatable dolls.

why give up? its too easy... even though i have a hot gf, doesnt mean im relatievely happy with her, wud u be happy if u knew that ur gf was telling otherguys that she is single....and then u see other guys trying to hit on her, then when u see this, u confront these guys and she tells you not to start a fight....sigh so annoying

Guest tvirus_outbreak

i cant persuade you of anything else..i have decided the same thing..

I think you're making a mistake.

i just got out of something very messy..ive been in 3 serious relationships in the last 3 years.. 2 of those guys i was completely in love with and vice versa, and all failed.. ive had enough for a few years to be honest but thanks for your advice..i shall live without that element in my life from now on until im a bit older, and i find a man true to himself but who can also compromise, who isnt afraid of sticking around and wouldnt let anything get in the way of us..

Guest tvirus_outbreak

i just got out of something very messy..ive been in 3 serious relationships in the last 3 years.. 2 of those guys i was completely in love with and vice versa, and all failed.. ive had enough for a few years to be honest but thanks for your advice..i shall live without that element in my life from now on until im a bit older, and i find a man true to himself but who can also compromise, who isnt afraid of sticking around and wouldnt let anything get in the way of us..

Poor you :comfort: Even though I don't plan to be single my whole life, I'm scared to fall in love because of the pain it can cause.

Poor you :comfort: Even though I don't plan to be single my whole life, I'm scared to fall in love because of the pain it can cause.

aw..your sweet.. :angel: love is not too be afraid of either, its beautiful and an essential experience in life in order to grow, its a bit of a milestone in ways i think..i do not regret any of my relationships for a second, however i just dont need it again until i know its going to last for a long time, because as much as i dont regret having loved, i couldnt take another utterly major loss for a good long time..

Being single's not so bad I guess. I didn't mind when I was single, but I much prefer being with my fiance'. At least get a pet. Rats make nice companions, I there's a picture of one in my gallery. :)

Hey come on...we all onyl have one chance to life life (unless you believe in reincarnation). Least you can do is at least experience a relationship with someone before life is over. Even thought acne sucks crap, we only have one chance to be happy. Don't close yourself off from others. i did that before and it was very lonesome.

Hey come on...we all onyl have one chance to life life (unless you believe in reincarnation). Least you can do is at least experience a relationship with someone before life is over. Even thought acne sucks crap, we only have one chance to be happy. Don't close yourself off from others. i did that before and it was very lonesome.

Too much suffering. :cry:

Poverty, skinny, acne, car breakdown , bills. :cry:

Unable to sleep. Worry :cry:

Bad boss :cry:

Bad school :cry:

Stress :cry:

Frequent Diahorrea :cry:

Who likes guys like that :cry:

Dude, there are plenty of guys like that.... and guess what? There are girls who like all types of guys. It's not that hard to pay bills anyways and you can split it with your gf.

Right now I'm single and it'll stay that way probably even though I have people who like me and ask me out occasionaly. Oh well. 13-14 year olds don't need a bf. lol.

Guest TylerD

I think if you got a gf you would be alot happier. Dont worry man acne shouldnt play such a huge factor. I got a very sexy gf when I had shitty acne and im still dating here. As for being skinny hey its better to skinny then hugely over weight. Dont worry so much man things will start to shape up. Hope ya feel better soon bro.

Singleness owns!!!!!!!!!

Like a weeping willow in a forest...grow strong my weeping willows!

Ive decided to remain singly because im unnatrctive and completely aware of it. Also at my age I woulnt know where to begin. By god its been so long.

we all have our reasons, to stay single or find a partner. is up to you! what you want, need, and what you can offer. :_) best luck!

or at least train your hand to give you pleasure...

my hand is vey skilled young man ;)

Ive decided to remain singly because im unnatrctive and completely aware of it.

i know that feeling...