Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saddoll

wat is best for pigmented scars?

hi everyone.. im a 20 yr old grl who has bacne.. actually my bacne has been improving.. cuz i havent gotten any new pimples in a while *fingers crossed*.. however, the scars left from before really bother me.. esp the ones caused by over-squeezing!!! they seem to lighten very, very slowly even when i exfoliate 3 times a week... im just wondering if anyone could suggest any treatment that could make the scars go away more quickly??

thank u!!!

Intense Pulsed Light (Photo Facial) - Helped to get rid of some of the discoloration on my face. You might check with a derm. that does it to see how much he would charge and if it would help on your back.

hi everyone.. im a 20 yr old grl who has bacne.. actually my bacne has been improving.. cuz i havent gotten any new pimples in a while *fingers crossed*.. however, the scars left from before really bother me.. esp the ones caused by over-squeezing!!! they seem to lighten very, very slowly even when i exfoliate 3 times a week... im just wondering if anyone could suggest any treatment that could make the scars go away more quickly??

thank u!!!

Proactive skin lightening lotion will definately get rid of the dark spots/macules. I've used it myself and it got rid of all of mine. If you use any product it should contain hydronique b/c this lightens ur skin. The skin lightening lotion works in about a month unless the dark spot is larger than it takes about 2mo.