Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinity06

Stuff Arrived Today!

Little disgusted about how it arrived. I opened the damaged package which I actually thought nothing of only until I found the bottle to be slightly deformed from being bashed about etc not to metion that quite abit of it had leaked all over the payment details and the paper covering which I presume it suppose to protect it, little tip use bubble rap.

Anyways I'm so excited about it but I'm still a little catious about using it I think I'll start tommorow night as it goes as I've a date tommorow and my face really isn't that bad at the minute.

I'll be starting off with not even half a figure as my problem area at the minute is my chin but some places a worser than others.

Any tips or advice for me as I'm now offically one o fthe CSR Gang! :)

Should I maintain my food balace at the minute? No crap like Crisps choc etc or doesn't that effec this particular regiem.

Thanks - I'll be posting everyday onwards to show my process with this regiem. For thouse who want to know how the date goes contact me via personal message! lol jkin

Hope to hear from use all soon! :D

Little disgusted about how it arrived. I opened the damaged package which I actually thought nothing of only until I found the bottle to be slightly deformed from being bashed about etc not to metion that quite abit of it had leaked all over the payment details and the paper covering which I presume it suppose to protect it, little tip use bubble rap.

Anyways I'm so excited about it but I'm still a little catious about using it I think I'll start tommorow night as it goes as I've a date tommorow and my face really isn't that bad at the minute.

I'll be starting off with not even half a figure as my problem area at the minute is my chin but some places a worser than others.

Any tips or advice for me as I'm now offically one o fthe CSR Gang! :)

Should I maintain my food balace at the minute? No crap like Crisps choc etc or doesn't that effec this particular regiem.

Thanks - I'll be posting everyday onwards to show my process with this regiem. For thouse who want to know how the date goes contact me via personal message! lol jkin

Hope to hear from use all soon! :D

Hi and welcome.

Sounds like you have very mild acne, am I right?

My regimen is working extremely well and eventhough you might experience setbacks in the first month(s) you need to STICK TO IT. :D

I started my regimen using about 1/4 of a finger and very SLOWLY ramping up the dosage of the BP GEl. After about 2 weeks I was up to the full amount of BP that I use, which is half a finger. I only use BP on the bottom half of my face, just as Dan does in the videos if you have seen those. You also might wan't to start off the regimen using BP only once a day for the first couple of weeks. The slow start has helped me alot I believe. No redness, flaking skin quickly went away and no other problems of any kind so far.

After a few weeks you might wan't to use a moisturiser that contains AHA('s) But wait a couple of weeks, so that your skin has become use to the BP gel.

I use the following products twice a day:

-CSR Gentle Cleanser

-CSR BP Gel

-Eucerin 5% Karbamid(Urea) Face Cream

Best of luck, T.

Ps. Good luck with your date! ;)

I've been waiting 12 days for my 2-5 day delivery. Can I sue or something?

Lol. I placed my order on Thursday morning and the package arrived today (4 cleansers, 8 BP). Very pleased with quick delivery.