Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest ThereIsHope

I JUST started taking clearpores about 3 days ago. My dad ordered me the 2 month supplement. No difference yet..........

Anyone else?

Has anyone tried this stuff? I am on it, but I don't know what to think of it yet. It claims to be the best product out on the market for your acne.

i've taken the clearpores stuff for 3 weeks and my skin is almost clear. how is it going for you. i still have dark patches from the really bad ones. but i am using that hydroquinone stuff for it.

Like I said in another post, I think it is a gimmick. I used it for 2 months down to a T. No progress. I was fooled by those stupid sites claiming that it was the best on the market, those same sites also promote acuzine which is just bull.

But hey, if it works for you than i'm glad, but I would be wary of that stuff.

Like I said in another post, I think it is a gimmick. I used it for 2 months down to a T. No progress. I was fooled by those stupid sites claiming that it was the best on the market, those same sites also promote acuzine which is just bull.

But hey, if it works for you than i'm glad, but I would be wary of that stuff.

well, bump for this thread again

I am using clearpores stuff for over 6 months now, currently only Deep Wash.

I was recommended to use it by a friend from my gym, since he had the same problem like me - back acne because of damn filth and sweat in the gym. he said it almost 100% helped him so I decided to give it a go.

First two week I had some, almost no noticable result (I used the complete system, with herbal supplement), but I guess it takes time for herbal stuff to "get inside the skin" and start working. About one month into clear pores stuff, my acne was reduced significantly, almost 90%, I had only several spots on my back (I had very little acne on my face, they were gone), and I was still regular at the gym.

So clear pores has my big recommendation