Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pixxiechixxie

CSR plus alternative methods

After scowering the CSR forum for a few weeks, I decided to finally venture off into the depths of the other acne.org forums and found the Diet/Hollistic Health Forum, as well as the Red Marks Forum.

Let me tell you guys, I think you should ALL take a look around and keep a very open mind about what they all have to say. I've been doing the CSR every morning and night, but have started to incorporate a lot of other things into my life, as well as cutting meat, wheat/gluten, and dairy out of my diet. I'm not kidding you, as soon as I started taking just a few supplements and cutting meat out of my diet, the redness of my skin improved dramatically. Not to mention I have no new active pimples forming and the few that I had yesterday have already dried up to almost nothing.

Take the time to go browse those forums. I think you will be VERY happy you did, as I know I am!!

problem with that is, meat for eg contains a lot of things that are essential to health/wellbeing from what i know.

like calcium in milk (ive stopped drinking milk) but now i have2 drink soy (eugh :P)

anyway it does work im sure but make sure you replace the vitamins lost when cutting certain foods out your diet else you wil no doubt be poorly.

thanks for your post... you're right, it's so important to keep an open mind. i will definitely look around the other sections!

By cutting out the meat, I've made sure to start taking the flax oil to keep my levels of healthy fats up. Also, I like to eat lots of beans and nuts to keep my protein levels up. :D