Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lulu12

Free Julie's perfect complexion products

Hi guys. About a month ago I ordered the TCA Complex and Royal Jelly from Julie. I read on one of the threads that she is a potential phony, plus I think I just ordered because I had a weak moment and was just desperate. It's not really like me to order face products from the internet and my face is doing pretty well now so I don't want to throw something new on it. I've never actually tried it so I don't know if it works or not, but if you use these products and would want some free bottles, pm me with your address and I'll send them to you. They have never been open!

Hi guys. About a month ago I ordered the TCA Complex and Royal Jelly from Julie. I read on one of the threads that she is a potential phony, plus I think I just ordered because I had a weak moment and was just desperate. It's not really like me to order face products from the internet and my face is doing pretty well now so I don't want to throw something new on it. I've never actually tried it so I don't know if it works or not, but if you use these products and would want some free bottles, pm me with your address and I'll send them to you. They have never been open!

ditto. i tried the apeel correct on my chin...my skin is the worst its been in 8 years (just in the area where i tested it). i'm just praying my moment of weakness won't cause more scars.

i have apeel correct, tca complex, and latte. someone please take them before i cause more damage.

Really? Sorry to hear that girls. I tried both the apeel and the tca complex and love them.

Hey putty, what do you mean your chin looks "bad"? I'm asking because in the 4-5 days after I put the apeel my skin looked kind of weird but then it really looked great. By weird I mean that it developed what looked like soft scabs on the pits which scared me a bit but when they healed they looked better than before.

The healthy skin looked great immediately after - tighter pores and brighter and generally better.

Seriously, I just want to give them away without starting another Julie vs. the people silly argument.