Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, it can only get as pale as your genes will allow! Check out some skin on your body where sun never hits, that'll be how pale it can get. As for avoiding tanning, use at least SPF 30 religiously every morning (SPF 15 is usually fine, but if you're really concerned) and always wear something on your head that'll keep the sun off your face if you're going to be out for a long period of time.

As for whitening your skin past it's natural color, I wouldn't recommend doing some chemical treatment, though they're out there. You should learn to love the skin you have :) Most people want to have darker skin, not the other way around! But if you use sunscreen every day, that can be nothing but good for your skin :)

Last summer I was trying to get very pale too, but playing soccer almost everyday didn't help me. I was even thinking about buying this whitening cream I found on the internet, good thing I didn't. I guess just do what HeatherD says. try not to go out in the sun now, because I'm taking Doxycycline and I don't really wany a tan.

I have an Italian friend with olive skin- it's kind of tan all year round. Guys love this chick so I really don't see the point in trying for lighter skin.

cus it looks better then sun damaged skin thats peeling and kinda red it looks beautiful on girls with a little makeup and some eye liner damn