Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

Just thought id remind ya of Head & Shoulders

Mine as well try it as a body wash what ya got to lose?.... cleared my moderate body acne in about a month and a half...... This is my regimen for body:

1. Wash body with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo with one of those puff things to lather up and exfoliate.

2. Spray a mixture of like 5% Tea Tree Oil in water

Wallla clear skin.... Give it a try!

Mine as well try it as a body wash what ya got to lose?.... cleared my moderate body acne in about a month and a half...... This is my regimen for body:

1. Wash body with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo with one of those puff things to lather up and exfoliate.

2. Spray a mixture of like 5% Tea Tree Oil in water

Wallla clear skin.... Give it a try!

Hi Im currently in Korea right now so I donno how to find head and shoulders. I saw head n shoulders shampoo but not the classic.. Can I order that online? With the tea tree, can I use tea tree with added scents coz I have one but it has a flowery smell.

Hi Im currently in Korea right now so I donno how to find head and shoulders. I saw head n shoulders shampoo but not the classic.. Can I order that online? With the tea tree, can I use tea tree with added scents coz I have one but it has a flowery smell.

For decades, there was really only one kind of Head & Shoulders shampoo. It's a little more confusing recently since they've expanded their range with some different ones, but the active ingredient in the original Head & Shoulders is Pyrithione zinc ...

If you're interested in trying this, there's a much more in-depth forum thread here.