Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aries77

L-Gluthatione

Hi everyone, I heard from a friend that L-gluthatione is also effective in removing blemishes and minimizes scars coz it exfoliates and reguvenates the skin. The only side effect would be a more whiter skin. I donno if its ghost white, ash white or dirty white.

But anyone ever heared or even tried these capsules? The're usually for strengthening the liver function which is also a major factor in having acne..

Thanks..Aries the Didee man..

Yes I've tried it before for several months. You don't turn real white. It is just a side effect, if you stop taking it, your skin color comes back. But I didn't notice it helping my scars.

Hi everyone, I heard from a friend that L-gluthatione is also effective in removing blemishes and minimizes scars coz it exfoliates and reguvenates the skin. The only side effect would be a more whiter skin. I donno if its ghost white, ash white or dirty white.

But anyone ever heared or even tried these capsules? The're usually for strengthening the liver function which is also a major factor in having acne..

Yes I've tried it before for several months. You don't turn real white. It is just a side effect, if you stop taking it, your skin color comes back. But I didn't notice it helping my scars.

Really, thanks I was going to buy 2 bottles coz they say it also helps with preventing acne .. Oh.. well anyone here knows if laser resurfacing works? I tried dermabrasion and it made me red all over and kinda hurts. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Tanks from the Didee man