Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

To everyone on the CSR

But I was just thinking about how cool it is that, in addition to developing the CSR and putting it out there, Dan set up this awesome message board for us all to come and contribute to. I love the active dialogue here, and the tips & support that everyone provides. And despite all the problems I continue to have with this maddening skin discoloration... the very fact that I'm feeling like I'm at least doing something to fight the disheartening acne problem makes me feel so much more free.

Just wanted to give everyone a shout-out & put a little positive energy out there.. cuz it's really easy to get bogged down in the problems and little setbacks of acne & the Regimen. If nothing else, I think the community that's been set up here is phenomenal... so many of us going thru the same struggles, and I have yet to see anything else like Acne.org on the internet.

So, much gratitude to Dan... and Yay for us! :clap:

(See, told you it was cheesy! :lol: )

EDIT: Omg, I see that it's Dan's birthday today! (today being Aug. 6) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN!!!! :dance:

:] I agree, it's really easy to be discouraged on this regimen. Like today, four new pimples spouted out on my cheek despite the amount of bp I've been using lately and I was just sooo upset over them...but now that I read this post, I'm rethinking it: It's just four pimples, I have had worst.

I have faith in this regimen therefore I'll continue!! And thank you for the great shout out! (and I don't think it was cheesy.)

Dans Birthday Thread

hehe give him more love in his personal birthday thread :D

anyway yea great post here with all the positive energy coming from you

well done :D

an yea this message board is great :)

pitty that its based around such a crappy thing to have (acne)

but i gues its brought a lot of people together so i gues something positive came from me having acne.

just a lot of bad things aswel :( heh

oh well

up yours acne! hehe

:] I agree, it's really easy to be discouraged on this regimen. Like today, four new pimples spouted out on my cheek despite the amount of bp I've been using lately and I was just sooo upset over them...but now that I read this post, I'm rethinking it: It's just four pimples, I have had worst.

I have faith in this regimen therefore I'll continue!! And thank you for the great shout out! (and I don't think it was cheesy.)

Awesome... I'm so glad you're sticking with it! :D I am too.