Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I had my pre-tane blood work done, and got my results.....

My total cholesterol is only 123. My HDL (good cholesterol ) is 61 and my LDL (bad cholesterol) is 62.....which produces and almost 2:1 HDL/Cholesterol ratio.......my triglyceides are only 36.....

My derm was very impressed by my blood lipid levels, and asked me how my diet was and if I worked out.....

I attribute my near perfect bloodwork to not only my time at the gym, but also the way I eat. I eat a pretty healthy diet. I usually shop at Whole Foods and I live by the water so there's lots of fresh fish around here........I probably eat fish about three times a week.......my favorite is sardines (not the canned ones)....they're so easy to grill or broil.....and so cheap....

I think figuring out the right ratio of Omega-3's to Omega-6's helps too.....and maybe that UDO's choice did something too........

My diet certaintly didn't help my acne (hence the reason for the pre-Accutane bloodwork)......but my vascular system is pretty happy, and it seems my liver is too.........

So eating healthy isn't pointless.......it's gotta be doing someting......

wow that's really good =)

mine was 160s last I checked definately not your levels though but yeah keeping healthy is good =)