Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i started b5 this week and my skin is SOOOOO effin dried out, plus with the use of BP, its even worse. like i dont know. where is the happy medium. i dont want the acne. so im thinking maybe i still take b5, but only use BP at night, and only moisturizer in the morning. but im scared that the pimples will come back if i only use BP once a day. if i cut back on the b5, i think theres a bigger chance of more acne. i dont know.

ive heard that b5 causes the healing of acne to become slower. i dont know if this is actually true, but i have this pimple on my cheek. its been there for 10 days now. when i touch it, there is no pain. just a bump. still a lil red though. ive had this one close to my eyebrow for about 6 days, theres no pain just redness, but it seems to not be improving. its been the same size for 6 days. it should be much smaller now. i have this one on the side of my eye, just like the others, theres a lil bit of pain, the size has not changed for a week. its like not getting better. what does b5 actually do to the face? i knoe it metabolizes fat so that it wont be released through the skin. but does it slow down circulation as well? since there is no fat travelling to the face, do the nutrients not travel as well?

hates this right now.

I know how you feel...But seriously, just be patient. I've learnt that I acne doesn't clear up as fast as you would want it to...But if you stick it out abit longer, put up with a bit of dry skin or a small breakout, you can look forward to being clear for the longterm. Goodluck, keep us informed of your progress.

stick with the BP till youve been on b5 for at least a month, it will help if u are going to have an initial breakout.