Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it just me or is this the most confusing time of your life? Back then when I was younger, nothing else mattered, now im so confused I dont know what the fuck im gonna do with my life. I can't even make decisions. I start college in 3 weeks, and I failed to get a car this summer thanks to tough luck, i really dont know how im gettin to college everyday next year.. i have 3 weeks to figure out if im gonna try and take 2 long bus rides to college every morning and evening to come back home, or am i gonna take a train ride and a LONG walk to the college. I honestly dont even wanna go to college, i have no idea what im gonna do wit my life or whats gonna happen wit it, its all lookin pretty hopeless right now.. Its just mad confusing.

Is it just me or is this the most confusing time of your life? Back then when I was younger, nothing else mattered, now im so confused I dont know what the fuck im gonna do with my life. I can't even make decisions. I start college in 3 weeks, and I failed to get a car this summer thanks to tough luck, i really dont know how im gettin to college everyday next year.. i have 3 weeks to figure out if im gonna try and take 2 long bus rides to college every morning and evening to come back home, or am i gonna take a train ride and a LONG walk to the college. I honestly dont even wanna go to college, i have no idea what im gonna do wit my life or whats gonna happen wit it, its all lookin pretty hopeless right now.. Its just mad confusing.

ah, we are all in the same ship my dear :razz: god im going back to college in 3 weeks too and im suddenly hit with this cold feet feeling like, god do i really want to be looking at grossly injured people for the rest of my life, its silly-i do want to do it but im indecisive, i love music too and wonder should i stop being such a fuddyduddy and go back and do musical engineering but then i didnt feel secure in that kind of career prospect.. i am in a state of fright over wether i can afford rent for this college year, and i need to get a new job for the college months when i'll be just in college as apposed to doing work experience which i got paid for, i could really do with a car aswell as my college isnt exactly close by and im trying to scrape that together.. :sick:

its a transitional period in life.. your setting up your future, everyones head is all over the place trying to get it all right, but remember not everyone has to be set up so quickly, you are entitled to slow down just a little, maybe do what i did and take a year out of college, earn a little money and feel more comfortable and get some life experience.. god life experience-time! no better thing.. maybe you should try and get away for a weekend before college nymjt, clear your head a bit. you're a nice guy, i like your threads, id like to see it all work out for you ;) but remember your not alone.. i have plenty of friends who studied the likes of phsycology for a year and left to do arts, music, personal training...mad kind of life path-swaps.. dont rush yourself..