Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyone tried any good mascaras that are from the drugstore or walmart? im allergic to loreal voluminous (sucks cause it was good :( )

rimmel or maxfactor?

maxfactor isnt that expensive only like $6 and i have a $2 off coupon...... has anyone tried the 1000 calorie or the lash perfection (???not sure what its called)

maybelline's????? covergirl's??????

maxfactor isnt that expensive only like $6 and i have a $2 off coupon...... has anyone tried the 1000 calorie or the lash perfection (???not sure what its called)

maybelline's????? covergirl's??????

the 1000 calorie is close to voluminous (my favorite favorite favorite- sorry you are allergic)

I have very long lashes, but they are fine. I tend to use anything with "fat" or "volume" in the name. I don't like the lengthening brands, because they flake, but I don't need lengthening that much.

iv'e been using the cheapo $1.97 Rimmel for a few years now. It is the ONLY mascara that is easy to wash off and doesnt leave rings around my eyes..try it..what have you got to lose?

u should try maybelline's lash stylist. i love it!!! makes ur eyes look real nice and its easy to wash off too

Voluminous used to be my favorite until I tried Maybelline's XXL intense. I like lashed that almost look fake, so it might be a bit overboard for the average person.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

u should try maybelline's lash stylist. i love it!!! makes ur eyes look real nice and its easy to wash off too

That's the one I'm currently trying. It lasted for the short time I had it on (5 hours). The real test is a whole day. I'm starting to wear my contacts again which are the hard kind so I'm avoiding eye makeup for awhile. I'm hoping I can really try it out next week when I'm more used to the contacts.

That's the one I'm currently trying. It lasted for the short time I had it on (5 hours). The real test is a whole day. I'm starting to wear my contacts again which are the hard kind so I'm avoiding eye makeup for awhile. I'm hoping I can really try it out next week when I'm more used to the contacts.

really after 5 hours its not there anymore? when i wear it usually it lasts at from about 8am to 9pm, its been really good for me. and i wear contacts too, the acuvue advanced with hydraclear

is any rimmel mascaras good or maybelline turbo volume (i think thats what it is called or something like that!) xxl?