Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering the go on yoghurt.

I know from research and experience that dairy is bad for acne, and general health as well i might add. The exception to this seems to be yoghurt.

Why is this?

Not all yougrt

Thats true not all yogurt is good 4 u. Basically look for yougurts that have lactobacillus in it. These are good bacterias that fight free radicals that can cause acne and even cancer..

so does this good bacteria outweigh the effects of consuming dairy? i thought yoghurt was basically a more concentrated kind of milk - so wouldn't it be worse?

i've just searched yoghurt because i have been consuming a lot of it lately to test my acne relation with it and i have actually broken out....i hate not knowing if it is food that is causing acne or not because i never feel safe eating it anymore!!

Most yogurt that you see in grocery stores is not the "good bacteria" healthy brand. It's bad for my skin. The only yogurt I find my skin tolerates is the expensive organic free range based yogurt you can buy at some organic shops.

I'm not sure where abouts you live, but i'm in england and get organic vanilla yoghurts from the supermarket which aren't too extortionate. They don't cause me any problems with my acne.

I'm not sure where abouts you live, but i'm in england and get organic vanilla yoghurts from the supermarket which aren't too extortionate. They don't cause me any problems with my acne.

Tesco sell Probiotic Goats yoghurt.