Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Begin

What to expect update?

Hey Dan, as thousands of people do, I appreciate what you're doing/done for us by creating a regimen that has given so many people great results, I'm in 5 weeks now and haven't had really any clearing, but I'm gonna stick it out 3 months like you and many other suggested.

However, I was wondering if you could maybe update the What to Expect page, because to be frank I think it seems pretty unrealistic. Maybe the Mild column is more accurate, but I have light-moderate acne and I think alot of people who report their progress, the common result is that it takes at least a month and a half (usually 3 months) before you see any drastic positive results. I was just thinking that maybe an update to the what to expect is in order, because as it stands, I think it's a little unrealistic. If anyone had moderate acne and had results similar to the WTE feel free to post here :).

Cheers,

excellent idea -- and maybe also add something about the potential for an ongoing "tanning" skin discoloration for some people, since it is evidently more than just a few of us who experience that...