Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a friend who is really pretty, sort of Italiana looking, but not a model. Her skin breaks out off and on. Many girls don't even find her very pretty, but she has something that makes guys fall in love with her immediately. A teacher at our school actually got fired because he fell in love with her and couldn't leave her alone. Another guy says he wishes he could get her pregnant to trap her. Even in classes which are almost all women, the one guy in the class will notice her and probably fall for her. Other girls boyfriends look at her with that dreamy stare and tick their girlfriends off.

She's not flirtatious, maybe a little shy even. She appears very sweet and innocent, but like a woman and not a girl. Also, she's very smart and scored very high on the SATs so girls who think that guys like airheads, it's just not true.

So anyhow, why do some people have this secs appeal and where can I get some?

Angelina Jolie is sort of like this. There are supermodels who are younger, curvier and more proportioned than her, but somehow she's just sexier. Very mysterious.

Guest No Pride

Thick hair, large hands, big boobs, fat lips, large ass, long arms, long legs, long face, medium build, small ears...all contribute to sex appeal. Its whats favored in the west for reproduction. If you dont have it, you arent going to get it. Look at your parents, were they popular, did they have kids or get married young? If no, then you are fucked like me. Accept it.

Thick hair, large hands, big boobs, fat lips, large ass, long arms, long legs, long face, medium build, small ears...all contribute to sex appeal. Its whats favored in the west for reproduction. If you dont have it, you arent going to get it. Look at your parents, were they popular, did they have kids or get married young? If no, then you are fucked like me. Accept it.

So your parents didn't have kids? Is this some kind of riddle?

As for my friend, she does have alot of those traits except her legs and arms aren't really long. They are more like normal in length. I guess I don't think she looks that perfect because she is like the opposite of Barbie.

My parents were both total nerds who came from some experimental school in Boston for kids with very high IQs. I guess that's why I'm smart and ugly.

mayb she has a good heart and is a good person. sometimes you can see/feel the goodness of a person which makes them beauitful even if they are not drop dead gorgeous.

just like how babies can feel it. they cry if a person who has a bad heart holds them and smile and laugh when a person with good intentions/clean heart holds them.

i sound corny but its true.

I have a friend who is really pretty, sort of Italiana looking, but not a model. Her skin breaks out off and on. Many girls don't even find her very pretty, but she has something that makes guys fall in love with her immediately. A teacher at our school actually got fired because he fell in love with her and couldn't leave her alone. Another guy says he wishes he could get her pregnant to trap her. Even in classes which are almost all women, the one guy in the class will notice her and probably fall for her. Other girls boyfriends look at her with that dreamy stare and tick their girlfriends off.

She's not flirtatious, maybe a little shy even. She appears very sweet and innocent, but like a woman and not a girl. Also, she's very smart and scored very high on the SATs so girls who think that guys like airheads, it's just not true.

So anyhow, why do some people have this secs appeal and where can I get some?

Angelina Jolie is sort of like this. There are supermodels who are younger, curvier and more proportioned than her, but somehow she's just sexier. Very mysterious.

It's not mysterious. It depends on the guys wishes, desires, fetishes, etc. Supermodels aren't that great compared to a lot of other girls (some that you may see everyday either at work or in class). This is because personality separates the pretty from the sexy. And Elisha Cuthbert is too good!

:surprised:

what are her eyes like?

He eyes are really pretty- they are dark brown, but the brown part is really large, like she has really big pupils. She has thick eyelashes too.

It's not mysterious. It depends on the guys wishes, desires, fetishes, etc. Supermodels aren't that great compared to a lot of other girls (some that you may see everyday either at work or in class). This is because personality separates the pretty from the sexy. And Elisha Cuthbert is too good!

:surprised:

Yeah, but Elisha Cuthbert has this suggestive quality about her, like she is in heat. My friend isn't like this. She doesn't look 'easy'.

Her body is king of curvy so when she walks she looks kind of sexy, but I don't think she does this to draw attention to herself. She tells us that she doesn't even want all this attention and that she feels bad about the teacher who got fired. The teacher's life was ruined and his wife divorced him.

An exotic appearance can be extremely attractive as there is an instinctual drive in all males to maximise the diversity of their genetic lineage. This way they minimise the chance of inherited disorders and increase the chances that at least one of their progeny will have an adaptive advantage.

Of course, an exotic appearance is relative so it depends on where you live, and where her ancestry lies. But thats my best guess as to why she is so appealing to the local males, without a picture theres no way to be sure though.

I have my theories as to why Elisha Cuthebert is so attractive aswell but we'll leave that for another time.

An exotic appearance can be extremely attractive as there is an instinctual drive in all males to maximise the diversity of their genetic lineage. This way they minimise the chance of inherited disorders and increase the chances that at least one of their progeny will have an adaptive advantage.

Of course, an exotic appearance is relative so it depends on where you live, and where her ancestry lies. But thats my best guess as to why she is so appealing to the local males, without a picture theres no way to be sure though.

I have my theories as to why Elisha Cuthebert is so attractive aswell but we'll leave that for another time.

Well, you are right about her being exotic. We live in the south and her family is the only Italian family that I've ever known. Most of the people here are mixes of German, Irish and English stock. She really stands out in that regard.

But the weird thing is that most of my friends have always envied the blondes and alot of us color our hair lighter to be more attractive. And here is this girl who has black hair, and gets more guys than all of us :confused:

Tell us though, why is Elisha C. so attractive??? I still dont' understand that one.

Well, you are right about her being exotic. We live in the south and her family is the only Italian family that I've ever known. Most of the people here are mixes of German, Irish and English stock. She really stands out in that regard.

But the weird thing is that most of my friends have always envied the blondes and alot of us color our hair lighter to be more attractive. And here is this girl who has black hair, and gets more guys than all of us :confused:

Tell us though, why is Elisha C. so attractive??? I still dont' understand that one.

Are you a guy or a girl? If you are a guy you'd understand. If you are a girl, it may be harder. But check out the first season of 24 or watch The Girl Next Door or look to see when see was on the cover of Maxim. Or watch her when see is out in public. SHE IS HOT!!!!!!! And it has nothing to do with her hair color or any stereotyped image. The Girl Next Door pretty much pushed her to elite status, at least on my top 10 chart - where she is safely at #1!!!

:dance:

I don't know, I think a lot of it is how you carry yourself, present yourself, how you talk, your personality. For me, personality contributes to how attractive I find a person. You can be the prettiest person in the world, but if you're personality is ugly it turns me off right away. Having looks is always a bonus, but it doesn't dictate who you are...it's just like a body bag that contains who we are inside. I am not my fuckin' khakis, right?

...yeah, I'm a nerd quoting Fight Club, hah. ;D

Okay, I see what some of you are saying. You think that because she has this really great personality or seems so sweet, that's what draws guys to her.

Well she is sweet and her smile especially, but I wouldn't say she has this amazing personality. I mean she's in my clique of girls and she's nice, but she really doesn't stand out among as as having the best personality or anything.

Come to think of it, I don't think Angelina Jolie has a great personality. She's not somebody that probably has alot of close friends nor is she someone I'd feel comfortable going to if I had a problem in my life. She comes across as a good person because of her charity work, but most socialites do that kind of thing sometime in their lives.

Maybe my friend is gorgeous, but because she looks so different from me I don't want to admit it. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Okay, I see what some of you are saying. You think that because she has this really great personality or seems so sweet, that's what draws guys to her.

Well she is sweet and her smile especially, but I wouldn't say she has this amazing personality. I mean she's in my clique of girls and she's nice, but she really doesn't stand out among as as having the best personality or anything.

Come to think of it, I don't think Angelina Jolie has a great personality. She's not somebody that probably has alot of close friends nor is she someone I'd feel comfortable going to if I had a problem in my life. She comes across as a good person because of her charity work, but most socialites do that kind of thing sometime in their lives.

Maybe my friend is gorgeous, but because she looks so different from me I don't want to admit it. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Elisha Cuthbert was nice in The Girl Next Door and she is nice in real life. Angelina Jolie has a great personality. Did you not see her in Gone in 60 Seconds???? Plus she adopted some kid she never knew before. You can tell when people are hot with crappy personalities (Paris Hilton), and when they are hot with excellent personalities (Elisha Cuthbert).

:ninja:

I have all of those. ALL

Elisha Cuthbert was nice in The Girl Next Door and she is nice in real life. Angelina Jolie has a great personality. Did you not see her in Gone in 60 Seconds???? Plus she adopted some kid she never knew before. You can tell when people are hot with crappy personalities (Paris Hilton), and when they are hot with excellent personalities (Elisha Cuthbert).

I honestly can say your have no basis for knowing if Elisha Cuthbert is nice in real life. Have ever actually went out with her on a real evening and sat down to talk to her. NO, and gone in 60 seconds is a movie so wtf is that suppossed to prove. SHE ADOPTED SOME KID SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. As opposed to adopting a kid that she knew real well, I thought when you addopt someone its takin in soemone without a family that you aren't related too but hell i could just be dumb. Back to your freind, for us to be able to see why shes so amazing at getting guys I'd guess I would have to see pic to tell you whats she got.

I honestly can say your have no basis for knowing if Elisha Cuthbert is nice in real life. Have ever actually went out with her on a real evening and sat down to talk to her. NO, and gone in 60 seconds is a movie so wtf is that suppossed to prove. SHE ADOPTED SOME KID SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. As opposed to adopting a kid that she knew real well, I thought when you addopt someone its takin in soemone without a family that you aren't related too but hell i could just be dumb. Back to your freind, for us to be able to see why shes so amazing at getting guys I'd guess I would have to see pic to tell you whats she got.

How rude!

:cry:

I honestly don't know.

I'm 18, and the only "attention" I get is from middle-aged, skeezy-type men. I never get someone to look my way who is in my age group ><; I'm tall, slim, long thick hair, big eyes, fair skin.

In my high school, all the guys went for shorter girls with straight/thin hair.

So I don't know the secret, sorry :confused: