Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WelshLad

How I Cured My Back Acne...

For years I've been very careful about who sees my body while I was suffering with chest and back acne. It hadn't bothered my up until about a year ago when all the talk of summer was starting and plans about going on holiday and spending weekends at the beach were in full flow. This is when I thought myself I should really do something about it. I started using general cheap products which did nothing, I moved onto slightly more expensive products and tried natural ones - Tee Tree etc. This actually broke me out in cystic acne really bad...but that's another story.

Basically I was looking around Boots (health/beauty store..) a couple of weeks ago and came across the Clinique range, I hadn't tried any of their products before due to most of them being around £15 an item but I thought I would give it a try. I bought the Clinique Chest and Back Spray for £13. It's a light and refreshing spray that's easy to apply and dries quite quickly. I've been using it once a day for the past 3 weeks and I have to say the results are amazing. All the cystic acne has totally cleared, smaller blemishes are gone and so are the marks that previous ones have left behind. I am really happy with this product and recommend it to everyone to try.

It's great to finally be confident enough to show my body and not care what people think when they look at me anymore. I hope this works for you too.

All the best. Lee.