Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
safe

Worst place to get a zit

Ugh. Normally these days i'm totally clear. But I just got one big fat zit right between my eyebrows. Damn, that has to be one of the worst places to get a zit. Cause when your talking to someone, and looking in their eyes, your always concious that the zit is there. :mad:

Guest Michael Jackson

nose, then between the eyes

I think zits towards the center of the face are most obvious. One's on the perimeter of the face don't get noticed as much- even if you have to cover it with a pound of concealer, nobody will really look there too much.

NO shot...Lip...has any one ever gotten a pimple literally "ON" their lip besides me...That is sum embarrassing shyt

Yeah, but the red scar afterwards doesn't show up.

i hate them on my neck but i would think lip is the worst. definitely when you have a girlfriend lip is the worst.

Ugh. Normally these days i'm totally clear. But I just got one big fat zit right between my eyebrows. Damn, that has to be one of the worst places to get a zit. Cause when your talking to someone, and looking in their eyes, your always concious that the zit is there. :mad:

did u pluck ur eyebrows? mayb thats y

On the nose; then it is between the eyebrows (I had 3 of them once... huge ones; not those small mild ones ppl complain about)

As for getting noticed, anywhere on the center line of your face is pretty terrible! But as for worst place to get one, I'd say anywhere near a facial feature just because it's so painful. Like intersecting with the lipline, right near or in where the mucus membrane of the nose starts, or intersecting where your eye skin starts. Those are the most painful, and as for the eye one, since the skin there is so thin, the one time I got a pimple there it took forever for the residual red mark to go away. It was there for months and months. :(

On the butthole because it hurts everytime you sit and everytime you shit.

:ninja:

Another vote for anything on the center line.

Particularly, i must say right between your eyes is the worst. I can say this after having a recurring cyst here for almost 2 years that gets really ugly. Also, this spot leads to remarks about being from the middle east where people put a dot in this spot. :(

Chin. I usually break-out on my forehead, but I broke out on my chin before and it hurt whenever I opened my mouth.

I think the worst place to get a big gross zit is between your mouth and nose.. just doesn't look nice

agreed. the upper lip area is a bad place. i mean, a zit inbetween ur eyes or on ur nose is understandable cuz people know its a zit, but havig it on ur lip is like Ewwww look at that guys mouth looks like he has herpes!!!1

in terms of pain, it would be upper lip or sometimes on the side of the nose

i used to hate the ones centered on my nose