Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I thought of a new name for jacking off it was inspired by the 2005 version of charlie and the chocolate factory: Whipping The Wicked WangDoodle

brickwalls can be hilarious with a little roleplaying and improvisation. soooooooooooooooo

dont try and knock down an ancient expression of meaningless-ness :razz: but you are right.. brickwalls can be hilarious if you use your mind, trees! i find trees send me into convulsions in the right mood, no work required on my part.. id love to have a big tree in my garden.. id have conversations with it, the funny fuckers..

brickwalls can be hilarious with a little roleplaying and improvisation. soooooooooooooooo

dont try and knock down an ancient expression of meaningless-ness :razz: but you are right.. brickwalls can be hilarious if you use your mind, trees! i find trees send me into convulsions in the right mood, no work required on my part.. id love to have a big tree in my garden.. id have conversations with it, the funny fuckers..

somethings funny alright

i have huge dense trees all around my small 1/2 acre property. Its so cool its like living in an oasis in the wilderness

somethings funny alright

i have huge dense trees all around my small 1/2 acre property. Its so cool its like living in an oasis in the wilderness

you lucky lucky boy.. a king among trees, i'd be in my element.. the beauty, the fresh air, forest comedy..its not that i dont find them beautiful and i respect trees, but they are quite funny.. i think its something about the branches and the general shape of them, some of them look like you got a guy, twisted him into a weird shape, glued him in that position and displayed him there for the world to see, some look like their chuckling or something-if they have carvings or holes in them which illustrate a face or a stance, i love ones that look like their frowning or pissed off, like theyre thinking, im a bloody tree and i dont give a f*** :snooty::lol:

i may be old fashion but i still say "spanking the monkey"

Whipping The Wicked WangDoodle sounds funny though