Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wazuh

Anyone here on accutane for mild/moderate acne ?

My derm offered me accutane and I told him I think about it .. but I dont have cystic/nodular acne .. Its best described as mild/moderate but very persistent. Im tired of the ups and downs from looking better one week to feeling like shit the next because of a breakout, I think I'm going to try and stop all of this and take the accutane. Has anyone else taken accutane or mild/moderate acne ?

I feel u bro...My face is mild/moderate and ive been on accutane for 11 days now...Its worth it

so far the side effects havent been that bad...as long as im clear...thats all i care about

I feel u bro...My face is mild/moderate and ive been on accutane for 11 days now...Its worth it

so far the side effects havent been that bad...as long as im clear...thats all i care about

Do you have any prior experience with the CSR Regimen or other popular regimens from here, or was accutane your first treatment?

Ive been on a bunch of stuff...here:

-Differin gel

-differin & duac combo

-Retin-A Micro

-Benza clin

-Doryox(antibiotic)

-Proactiv(worked for about 2 months)

-Different soaps & cleansers

-Open pores with a hot wash cloth and cleanin them with an antisceptic wash (which made it alot worse BTW)

-Finally....ACCUTANE(my hero) :turtle:

I'm on roaccutane for mild-moderate acne right now. id been seeing my previous derm for about a year and a half and nothing made much difference, so i changed to another derm and she put me on it after i told her what i'd been using so far.