Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone try it? it has glycolic acid in it. would it be ok to put this on my face before applying

BP and moisturizer? or is this product garbage?

Yea I tried it when it first appeared at Walgreens two or one year ago. It didn't work that well for me, maybe because I'm asian. And I heard that asians should not use glycolic acids. It just made my face red.

It says 6 weeks for any kind of improvement. I just found that out, no wonder I been frustrated with this product.

is it the one in like white with these people on it? cuz I think i've seen it. it's like a thing you can rub on and it has a roller? i wish it worked but at this point i don't think anything works.

i think it is effective.. i used it but discontinued its use because of the applicator. Its completely disgusting... it feels like a bandaid that gets soaked from the stuff inside the tube and then you rub it all over your face; and after a couple applications you can tell the applicator has just become nasty.

Thank you, exactly. The fact that you are using the same applicator for like forever is disgusting, you are just spreading the infection.

I've heard the bottle design compared to that of the prescription acne medicine Cleocin-T. With that one, you're instructed to pop the applicator top off every so often and run hot water through it to clean it.

Can you do the same thing with the Pimple Eraser bottle and clean/disinfect it with hot water if you need to?

well the applicator is a little gross, but the product itself works very well, especially for hyperpigmentation/scar problems. i've been using it for a little more than 6 weeks now and the tone of my skin has improved a lot. and i'm asian, too. the bad thing is that it stings sometimes and sometimes it makes your face red. but after you apply it you can put on a soothing moisturizer (i.e. w/ cucumber extracts in it) and then it feels a looot better. my skin is still in the works but it's gotten way better than when i started using it. i began seeing results after about 2 weeks, but everyone's skin reacts differently.

feel free to ask me any questions about it.

then i have boughten it before and used it on a pimple on my chest it did absolutly nothing it was still inflamed and red actually it wasnt even that big it was prratty damn small but it did nothing

are u serious i thought it was supposed to be like the bp idc theres better produts out there