Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been taking B5 now for 7 weeks. The first 4 weeks my face looked wonderful. I had an awful break out 2 weeks ago ie. Cysts that I had to go to the derm and get removed he then said he was gonna put me on minocycline 100mg 2x a day and gave me a tretion .05% cream and a sulfur/sodium sulfacitmide (sp?) face wash.....I stopped taking the b5 for the past 3 days bc I've been on minocycline.....I'm just so confused what to do. Should I do the b5 since it got meclear for 4 weeks but then BROKE me out HORRIBLY or should I do as the derm. says or should I do both???? I really need help. Thanks.

I was taking 10 grams. I think I'm going to stick with the B5 so is it okay that I took the mino instead of the vitamins but now I want to go back to the vitamins for the full 3 mos. since it did work.....if that doesnt work can I take the mino again or did I build a resistance? I know its confusing I should have just stuck to one thing! Grrrr.