Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex 01

Aloe Vera????

I was wondering if Aloe Vera creams cause acne. I have a tube of Aloe Vera cream, but im hesitant to use it, because im not sure if it will cause me to break out more.

Ive heard so many things about how Aloe Vera does wonders for your skin. It helps with dryness, redness, itchyness, irritation, inflamation, cuts, and wrinkles. But im not sure if it will cause me to break out more or not.

Does anyone use Aloe Vera products, or has had experiences with it??

thanks in advance

I was wondering if Aloe Vera creams cause acne. I have a tube of Aloe Vera cream, but im hesitant to use it, because im not sure if it will cause me to break out more.

Ive heard so many things about how Aloe Vera does wonders for your skin. It helps with dryness, redness, itchyness, irritation, inflamation, cuts, and wrinkles. But im not sure if it will cause me to break out more or not.

Does anyone use Aloe Vera products, or has had experiences with it??

thanks in advance

Fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel doesnt make you break out.. chances are if you buy a aloe vera moisturizer they probably have other additives in it.. if youre that worried buy an aloe vera plant at $5.00 each and use it straight from the plant.

what is the product called, the exact name maybe i can help.

the stuff i have is:

St. Ives Aloe Vera Intensive Therapy Cream: Extra Dry Skin.

What kind of Aloe Vera cream do you use, and were would i be able to get it?

the stuff i have is:

St. Ives Aloe Vera Intensive Therapy Cream: Extra Dry Skin.

What kind of Aloe Vera cream do you use, and were would i be able to get it?

St. Ive's contains a lot of chemicals + mineral oil which will make you break out a lot. I dont think its a good idea to use on your face.

I dont use aloe vera cream, I use the gel "Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel" which has some pretty good feedback. You can get it from Wal-mart or buy it online from drugstore.com

i just picked up some Fruit of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel.

So how do u work it into your regiem, and how long have u been using it for. Have u seen results?