Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
worst scars

My face (links included)

errr, the picture doesn't do ur scars justice, it seems fine, i dont see much holes ??? or no holes at all, perhaps you should just exfoliate

Agreed -- nothing wrong with your forehead.

responding to your pm...i think your forehead looks great. i don't think i know enough about your type of scarring to comment.

...but keep your spirits up. there are a lot of very caring and informative people on this forum. you're in good hands.

responding to your pm...i think your forehead looks great. i don't think i know enough about your type of scarring to comment.

...but keep your spirits up. there are a lot of very caring and informative people on this forum. you're in good hands.

thanks for the response and the support

thanks for the response and the support

You look naturally alrite for a guy

They are not too bad, but if they bother you see a Plastic surgeon. From my research, with those kinds of not too deep scarrng, the Fraxyl laser may help make it smoother. Expensive but worth it if it really bothers you.

Your scars are minor to moderate but I know that we all magnify them in our mind. I would suggest subscisions followed with a filler or maybe dermabrasion. I would try the subscision filler route first and then if you still want a bit better results, dermabrasion. You really don't have very bad scarring at all and there are many new treatments out there. Do your homework when choosing a doctor and be wiling to travel to go to the best.

Dan