Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ProfFrink

anyone asked for help on your behalf?

The most embarassing thing that really f'in pisses me off is when a friend or family member asks another person for advice on YOUR fuckin acne, in front of you!! Has that ever happened to anyone?

Nah...well in a way actually...people who have like one pimple tell my mom about the "MIRACLE" cures that worked for the so called "outbreaks"...They act like im not tryin to clear this shit up...It does suck just havin the subject brought up tho..I no how u feel

BTW fuck them im on accutane and ill be clear in 5 months...so haha

I know how you feel. One of best friends knows how concious I am of my acne and how I hate to talk about it in front of people. The other day I was at her house having dinner with her family, when all of a sudden she says 'By the way Daisy, I asked my sister's friend about these pills that helped clear up her spots and she said you can get them from the chemist.'

All her family just looked up at me, and her mum most of noticed how uncomfortable I felt because she looked at me sympathetically and quickly tried to change the subject.

And the next day when we saw her sister's friend at the park she said to her 'This is the girl with the acne that wanted to know about the tablets.'

I wulda slapped ur friend if i was u...Ive gotten into a few fights wit the same kid cuz hes the only one that has to bring up my acne...he always finds time to talk about a whitehead that i have