Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
schecter

initial breakout, or just a weird breakout

I have only been using BP for about 3 days, and my skin was really red in the tzone around my mouth. it looked like it was burning my skin.

My left side is as clear as i get on regular cleansing, but Since i started BP, i have noticed my right chin being a bit red in spots. So i thought, oh man that is gonna be a decent size breakout. So i kept using BP, and this was when i noticed my prob areas getting red and not even skin color. So i stopped BP for a couple applications, and my skin calmed down.

So you know the red makings of pimples i had on my right chin, they all came to a head at the EXACT same time. And there all in a line. what could this be from. Is it the initial breakout, or is it a random breakout.

When i usually breakout it lasts for a few days then the red marks are gone, and i have clear skin for like 5 days..thats pretty normal for me. could someone tell me why your skin is clearer for the time being after a breakout.. I hope this was the initial breakout....and what happens now???????

I have preformed a scientific drawing of what my face looked like when i woke up and seen the makings of pimples come to head at exact same time. as you can see i have indicated the area which is now dry and junk, it still seems flaky even tho i havnt used BP for a day

shit i hate uploads, can get my scientific sketch up..hah.. neway there 4 pilmples in a straight line , parallel to my jawline, but they are on my right chin. .............everything is on my right side. wat is up with that??????

I have only been using BP for about 3 days, and my skin was really red in the tzone around my mouth. it looked like it was burning my skin.

My left side is as clear as i get on regular cleansing, but Since i started BP, i have noticed my right chin being a bit red in spots. So i thought, oh man that is gonna be a decent size breakout. So i kept using BP, and this was when i noticed my prob areas getting red and not even skin color. So i stopped BP for a couple applications, and my skin calmed down.

So you know the red makings of pimples i had on my right chin, they all came to a head at the EXACT same time. And there all in a line. what could this be from. Is it the initial breakout, or is it a random breakout.

When i usually breakout it lasts for a few days then the red marks are gone, and i have clear skin for like 5 days..thats pretty normal for me. could someone tell me why your skin is clearer for the time being after a breakout.. I hope this was the initial breakout....and what happens now???????

I have preformed a scientific drawing of what my face looked like when i woke up and seen the makings of pimples come to head at exact same time. as you can see i have indicated the area which is now dry and junk, it still seems flaky even tho i havnt used BP for a day

shit i hate uploads, can get my scientific sketch up..hah.. neway there 4 pilmples in a straight line , parallel to my jawline, but they are on my right chin. .............everything is on my right side. wat is up with that??????

ive been using bp for four days...

day one: i used it in the morning a really light application...then when i got home from work i reapplied

day two: repeat of day one

day three: i noticed that my face was getting flakey and dry and red...so i skipped the morning bp application..when i rinsedmy face and applied moisturizer my face burned !!! at night when i applied bp i woke up in the middle of the night and my chin area felt like it was burning (now im not sure if this was a dream lol bc it was at night ..but it felt like burning)

day four: i skipped the morning application ..rinsed my face put on moisturizer and no burning woohoo

(and my face is looking clearer woohoo..thanku dan!)

Your breakouts might behave weirdly when on the CSR--some pimples might go away much more quickly and never become as big as you'd guess they would, and others seem to stay around longer and not go away for a while. You can expect to keep experiencing breakouts for a while, though. Some people stop seeing them after a couple of weeks, but for most people it takes about two months before they are clear, and many even more like three months. The reason for this is that you should only be using a small amount of BP for the first few weeks to get your skin used to it, so it can't fully prevent new acne from forming. Acne takes a while to form, so until you have been using the full finger length of BP for a while, new pimples can still form and then will surface a week or two later, even though you're using a whole bunch of BP. Your skin sorts itself out soon after, though, and then you have clear skin because the BP prevents new pimples from forming, and the ones that do form usually are much smaller since most of the P. acnes bacteria get killed.

Read http://acne.org/whattoexpect.html and keep that information in mind while you have weird breakouts, which are normal.