Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saddoll

flawless faces hiding their bacne - its like a monster!

Is vanity a known cause of bacne? :think:

seems like u think that im conceited or sth... wat would my reason be? on this site, i think basically everyone is genuine about wat they have to discuss. we dont show our real identities here... we're here to be true to ourselves and share our real problems... there really is NO REASON for me to exaggerate and sound like im better than others.... if i am so vain, why would i be here? :|

Did ortho cyclin clear up your face by any chance? I am thinking of trying that instead of Yasmin (it may be too expensive)

Ortho Tri-Cyclen definitely cleared up my face considerably (though not completely) when I was on it. Incidentally, I was recently told that I have "classic hormonal acne," seeing as how it is present on my chin and around my mouth (I'd never heard of that correlation before). Is yours restricted to those (or similar) areas? If so, might be an indicator as to whether you'd benefit from Ortho. Just some thoughts.

oh maybe i could try some tanning in my balcony...

Don't forget the sunscreen! And moisturizing. Actually I've found moisturizing to be really important. When I started putting moisturizer on my body every day I found that a lot of my skin problems went away. I just make sure to use an oil-free non-comodegenic moisturizer on the areas prone to breakout :)

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Is vanity a known cause of bacne? :think:

seems like u think that im conceited or sth... wat would my reason be? on this site, i think basically everyone is genuine about wat they have to discuss. we dont show our real identities here... we're here to be true to ourselves and share our real problems... there really is NO REASON for me to exaggerate and sound like im better than others.... if i am so vain, why would i be here? :|

i have a completely spotless face, a face with skin that many ppl said they envied.... and to be honest, i have a quite pretty face and a great body shape. ppl always say that im perfect.... it hurts like hell inside when i get compliments about my good looks over and over again, knowing that i have something so nasty hiding under my clothes... and when guys hit on me (which happens almost everyday)...i feel like.. im so not worth it..... and its all bc of my stupid back!

Yeah i guess i mis-understood.