Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saddoll

My way of getting rid of blackheads instantly, works 100% of the times for me.

i recently found that this really works to get rid of any blackhead on my face:

1) wash ur face with ur normal facewash and let ur face dry ON ITS OWN

2) get a needle (sewing needles r fine, preferably thinner types) and sterilize it with alcohol

3) wait till ur face is all dry and feeling tight

4) find the blackhead pore but gently tracing it with ur needle - the pore in which the head is embedded should allow ur needle to go through without the feeling of puncturing the skin

5) once u find it, gently poke ur needle thru the blackhead pore.. i.e. pushing the blackhead back inside

6) now this is the step that determines if it works - which usually does for me : use ur CLEAN fingers and gently squeeze around the blackhead area

for me, the blackhead usually comes STRAIGHT OUT, no mess and very little to no redness

it has worked on my nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, basically anywhere on my face

it also works for the SMALLEST blackheads that i can find on my face.. if u want completely stuff-free face like me

and i think its the best way to pop a blackhead without causing a NASTY eruption, which usually results with solely finger-popping.

good luck guys :)

I don't know if shoving needles into your face sounds appealing to be honest.

yes its kinda gross but it works beautifully for me

at least its better than using fingers to squeeze them out.. which many ppl do..

cuz that usually leaves a nasty red mark from giving ur skin too much trauma

i donno about other methods.. but this one works for me

But does it always work? Doesn't the blackhead have to be relatively large (it is almost impossible to do that for "fresh" blackheads (ie. new ones).

And what to do if the blackhead is a little inflamed?

wow saddoll, i've been reading some of your posts lately and it seems like you do a lot of facial surgery lol.

wow saddoll, i've been reading some of your posts lately and it seems like you do a lot of facial surgery lol.

I do even more. I'm a PRO now, the one and only lance-a-lot.

But I have steady hands (parents are doctors).

i read this and thought what the heck i've had a door opened on me making me shove a needle about 1/4 inch into my cheek, can't be too bad. and:

it works really well! great tip! doesn't really hurt at all.

i read this and thought what the heck i've had a door opened on me making me shove a needle about 1/4 inch into my cheek, can't be too bad. and:

it works really well! great tip! doesn't really hurt at all.

But always remember this:

If the blackhead or whatever stuff you want to get out, doesn't come out easily, then stop; don't continuepressing/squeezing... Because then there's a chance for excessive redness/swelling. Just wait a couple of days a´nd then try again

And your "parents" allow you to do that?!...... well I've tried that and it works on those big and visible blackheads but the biggest challenge is when you don't completely remove the blackhead or you left some zit on the pore--- you'll definetly suffer fom excessive swelling and redness the following day. ;) :redface: ;)

Guest jay1986

Needle? Damn i dont know about that,

I'd probably need a full day to remove all 50+ of my blackheads. Maybe this weekend.

I have so many too. :(

better than big huge cysts on yur face...

I'd probably need a full day to remove all 50+ of my blackheads. Maybe this weekend.

I have so many too. :(

better than big huge cysts on yur face...

That's right and I'm sorry. It's just that I find my blackheads to be revolting too.

I think I'd just experiment with a couple. Don't wanna end up with a bunch of "post extraction" inflammations and infected zits. I'd live with the blackheads and use a toner. (that's not to say that I haven't used a needle on my face before... I think I did today already, but I wouldn't extract little blackheads this way if I had more than a couple.)

There are other blackhead removal methods, and like someone said, only you really notice the blackheads that much.

It's so true. There was this girl at school once that had a perfect looking face but she said that she had tons of blackheads.

I've got lots of whiteheads and some blackheads, but people don't notice them. When I tell them my derm just put me on Accutane, they're like "wuuut?!"

And your "parents" allow you to do that?!...... well I've tried that and it works on those big and visible blackheads but the biggest challenge is when you don't completely remove the blackhead or you left some zit on the pore--- you'll definetly suffer fom excessive swelling and redness the following day. ;) :redface: ;)

I've made those mistakes before... But I've also learnt from them; I only extract blackheads that start to get a bit protruding; so there's only a minor risk or excess redness.

[My dad's a cardiologist, mom's an ophthalmologist; they don't know a shit about skin :o]