Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

derma e Retinol and Green Tea Advanced Renewal Creme looks like it might be good BUT i'm hesitant to try it because jojoba oil is it's 4th ingredient and I've heard you're only supposed to use a small amount of jojoba oil and I also heard it enhances hair growth (which is not something I want for my face). Other than that, the ingredients seem pretty decent compared to other products out there. Pretty simple product. Any advice? pleaaaassseeeee!

Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil, Stearic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Methylparaben, Dimethicone, I. Urea

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...Y-PLST-0-SEARCH

derma e Retinol and Green Tea Advanced Renewal Creme looks like it might be good BUT i'm hesitant to try it because jojoba oil is it's 4th ingredient and I've heard you're only supposed to use a small amount of jojoba oil and I also heard it enhances hair growth (which is not something I want for my face). Other than that, the ingredients seem pretty decent compared to other products out there. Pretty simple product. Any advice? pleaaaassseeeee!

A nicely grown moustache always looks good though, so don't worry about that ; )..

I think you should just do a little more research on jojoba oil.. and if all sounds good then perhaps you should try it. If you had no interest in it, than you prob wouldn't be writing about it.

^lol, I did research...and I want to try it...but I keep hearing different things. Does it really make you grow hair if you use it on your face because I already have a bit of unwated hair...I don't wanna add to it.

^just shave it off? I already have skin issues, that would just add to the problem.

Anyway, so will it make me break out since it's one of the main ingredients in the creme and since I leave it on overnight?