Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickofacne88

ACNFREE product, ive been using it (PICTURES)

Hey all, Throughout out highschool i had very minimal acne, you know, 2 bumps here and there, nothing big, but as soon as i graduated i broke out horribly, only lately has it gotten worse. So i decided to use acnefree, the 3 step formula thingy. Heres my results:

JULY 30th 2006

http://i1.tinypic.com/23sj75s.jpg

AUGUST 5th 2006

http://i6.tinypic.com/23sj7k8.jpg

New pimples stopped forming. Skin feels clear

AUGUST 12th 2006

http://i7.tinypic.com/24fbfkl.jpg

I had an initial break out alow my eyebrows which im just now healing from, other than that ive been outbreak free. But Ive got alot of red marks and dark spots everywhere, its emabarrasing, anyone know what to use to get rid of them?

I will update every seven days, thanks all!

Thanks, I also started taking the megadoses of Pantothenic Acid (B5), just yesterday too. I got a little rumbily in the bumbily, hehe. Theres hope people, everyones different.

good luck! it looks better already! is it called "acnefree" ? where did you get it?

Yea the product name is "ACNEFREE" I came home one day and my mom bought it for me. She told me she got it from costco but I've also read you can get it at walmart as well.

i believe acnefree is a somewhat copy of proactiv only cheaper =]

Yup, and you can get it anywhere... Target, Walmart, Grocery stores, drug stores, costco. It's basically the same as proactiv but cheaper, but it still comes with the same downsides as proactive, so if BP is not for you I wouldn't recommend it.

Yup, and you can get it anywhere... Target, Walmart, Grocery stores, drug stores, costco. It's basically the same as proactiv but cheaper, but it still comes with the same downsides as proactive, so if BP is not for you I wouldn't recommend it.

Awesome, glad i bought it!

AcneFree Never Worked For Me...I Bought a 3 Month Supply...Which Costs 60 Bucks.....It Just didnt Work For Me...I also Bought a Bunch Of Kits Of Acne Free Like the 20 buck ones.....Tryed Pro-Active...Again...Didnt work...I Will Never Get Rid Of My Acne...

AcneFree Never Worked For Me...I Bought a 3 Month Supply...Which Costs 60 Bucks.....It Just didnt Work For Me...I also Bought a Bunch Of Kits Of Acne Free Like the 20 buck ones.....Tryed Pro-Active...Again...Didnt work...I Will Never Get Rid Of My Acne...

That sucks

Awesome results! I'm so happy for you! (:

I'm using it as well (just at night time, and then an all natural tea tree soap in the mornings). I'm basically completely clear. <3 The only downside to this system for me is that the cleanser really stinks (as in it smells bad), and I'm running out of step 3 before anything else.

I actually ended up getting half-used bottles for free from someone else, and that's how I first tried it. I'm definitely going to get some more.

Awesome results! I'm so happy for you! (:

I'm using it as well (just at night time, and then an all natural tea tree soap in the mornings). I'm basically completely clear. <3 The only downside to this system for me is that the cleanser really stinks (as in it smells bad), and I'm running out of step 3 before anything else.

I actually ended up getting half-used bottles for free from someone else, and that's how I first tried it. I'm definitely going to get some more.

So im having an initial breakout i think, one big pimple between my eyes browes one a little above that, not as big but noticeable, and a tiny one to the right of it..

and a TINY one almost on my lip but not quite

im guessing this is the intial breakout from the B5 or the ACNEFREE, im gonna keep at both, i hope this clears up

(note: these were all SMALL pimples when i started the ACNEFREE and B5) like under the skin and what not

Hey everyone, this is the third week ive been on acnefree and its working well. Ive only had one initial breakout along my eyebrows but i saw them as redmarks before i started acnefree. That is probably the last of my pimples. I do have alot of annoying red and dark spots ALL over my face... How do i get rid of these?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hey shmelis what's the downsides of BP?

Hey everyone, this is the third week ive been on acnefree and its working well. Ive only had one initial breakout along my eyebrows but i saw them as redmarks before i started acnefree. That is probably the last of my pimples. I do have alot of annoying red and dark spots ALL over my face... How do i get rid of these?

IPB Image

IPB Image

The dark spots are macules and can fade in 6mo-2yrs. If you want faster results though try a product with hydroquinone on the dark spots(I use proactiv skin lightening lotion) this only takes about a month for them to go away. For the red spots what works for me is neosporin. Definately try to avoid the sun at all costs while ur using these products and ur skin is healing b/c uv radiation slows down the skins remodeling process. Hope this helps

IPB Image

IPB Image

The dark spots are macules and can fade in 6mo-2yrs. If you want faster results though try a product with hydroquinone on the dark spots(I use proactiv skin lightening lotion) this only takes about a month for them to go away. For the red spots what works for me is neosporin. Definately try to avoid the sun at all costs while ur using these products and ur skin is healing b/c uv radiation slows down the skins remodeling process. Hope this helps

Proactive light skin lotion, where can I get this? I hope I dont have to order it online...can i get it in stores?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Proactive light skin lotion, where can I get this? I hope I dont have to order it online...can i get it in stores?

you can order it from the pro activ line.. It is sold seperately from the pro activ 3 step solutions thing. It has 2 percent hydroquinone which i absolutely LOVE because i am hispanic and have browner skin than most people and every pimple i get inflames, leaves a red mark, then turns into a brown mark.. hydroquinone has been fading my marks drastically.

However there are mulitple products you can find hydroquinone in; including AVON banishing cream, acne free scar and erase, and Lustra. Just search for cosmetics with hydroquinone.. you have to see the brown spots as liver spots or age sun spots because hydroquinone is more commonly marketed to treat those.

when you use hydroquinone ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use sunscreen!!! this is CRUCIAL!! I always wear it and also wear a hat whenever i leave my house.

IPB Image

IPB Image

you can order it from the pro activ line.. It is sold seperately from the pro activ 3 step solutions thing. It has 2 percent hydroquinone which i absolutely LOVE because i am hispanic and have browner skin than most people and every pimple i get inflames, leaves a red mark, then turns into a brown mark.. hydroquinone has been fading my marks drastically.

However there are mulitple products you can find hydroquinone in; including AVON banishing cream, acne free scar and erase, and Lustra. Just search for cosmetics with hydroquinone.. you have to see the brown spots as liver spots or age sun spots because hydroquinone is more commonly marketed to treat those.

when you use hydroquinone ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use sunscreen!!! this is CRUCIAL!! I always wear it and also wear a hat whenever i leave my house.

The red marks got redder today :(, i dont know what i did, this is so frusterating

I'm glad it worked for you. But the second ingredient in the toner is alcohol, and I've heard that its much more irritating than Proactiv, and that the lotion is gritty (probably because the benzoyl peroxide isn't as finely milled). As for the red marks, you can buy 2% Hydroquinone at Walmart. I use Porcelana. And if I remember, it cost me $5 at the most, cheaper than the Proactiv Skin Lightening Lotion. I've been using it for a week and my post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation has lightened already.

Im happy its working for you!, those are good results

hey everyone sorry about the delay! im in san diego and my girlfriend just moved to berkeley for college. ive been stressin out all day about this. it sucks.

i hope it doesnt aggrivate my acne.

will update later tonite!

peace