Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I use the European/Danish version of the Eucerin-creme. Here it's called Eucerin 5% Karbamid Face Cream and as far as I know the good Eucerin moisturiser cream, the US-version that is now discontinued, look's like this:

IPB Image

The one I use is this one:

IPB Image

If Karbamid and Urea is the same thing i don't know, I think so. I've heard the Karbamid version should be the same as the one with Urea. Just a different name. BTW, I love the Eucerin-cream, it's an excellent moisturiser and the best one I've tried so far. The one with Karbamid that I use contains the following ingredients:

Aqua • Sorbitol • Glycerin • Sodium Myreth Sulfate • Sodium Lactate • Karbamid • Sodium Cocoamphoacetate • Lauryl Glucoside • PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Lactic Acid • Sodium Benzoate • Sodium Salicylate • Polyquaternium-10

Best regards, T.

The discontinued one is called Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion. It was only available in the United States, I believe. There are similar formulas in other countries with different names that to my knowledge are still being manufactured.

It looks like this: IPB Image