Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

social anxiety? getting nervous all the time...

Whenever I have to leave the house, I get really nervous. So nervous that I get diarrhea, and sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes.

Any time I'm hanging out with some friends, and they want to leave one place and go to another one, I also get nervous, and sit in the bathroom for a while with diarrhea. This is why I almost never hang out with people anymore.

At work we can't go to the bathroom for 2 hours, 4 times per day. So during the breaks, I'm always in the bathroom with diarrhea, with my hands shaking, freaking out.

But when it's time to work, or hang out, no one ever knows this about me. I've told 1 or 2 people, and they're amazed, because they've never thought of me as having these problems.

Anyone experience similar things?

i really hate being around a whole lot of people at one time, for example, walmart, sporting event, parades etc... it sucks but i can still be in those situations but i feel uncomfortable. your case sounds more severe than mine. why do you diarehha all the time, i thought you only diarrhia when you eat something and your body wants it out of you. maybe you should seek help for this problem.

Whenever I have to leave the house, I get really nervous. So nervous that I get diarrhea, and sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes.

Any time I'm hanging out with some friends, and they want to leave one place and go to another one, I also get nervous, and sit in the bathroom for a while with diarrhea. This is why I almost never hang out with people anymore.

At work we can't go to the bathroom for 2 hours, 4 times per day. So during the breaks, I'm always in the bathroom with diarrhea, with my hands shaking, freaking out.

But when it's time to work, or hang out, no one ever knows this about me. I've told 1 or 2 people, and they're amazed, because they've never thought of me as having these problems.

Anyone experience similar things?

Stress?

Time to go to the jungle

IPB Image

i really hate being around a whole lot of people at one time, for example, walmart, sporting event, parades etc... it sucks but i can still be in those situations but i feel uncomfortable. your case sounds more severe than mine. why do you diarehha all the time, i thought you only diarrhia when you eat something and your body wants it out of you. maybe you should seek help for this problem.

i think its to do with your stomach kinda knotting up in anticipation of the fact that you gotta leave the house/do something.

it just makes u need the toilet bad.

i think its to do with your stomach kinda knotting up in anticipation of the fact that you gotta leave the house/do something.

it just makes u need the toilet bad.

that may be true :think:

it always seems like i have to crap at the worst possible times!

for some reason when I get nervous, my stomach muscles tighten up. There's a lot of mental control needed to keep this from happening.

Guest ilovepancakes

i would see a doctor for some help, they have more options than just medicine. dont let anxiety ruin your life and hurt your health.

i hope it gets better.

It could be SA. I have been feeling like you for a while now, I get very anxious in new social situations... worrying about how people will percieve me etc. To be honest, you really need to see your doctor about this. Whatever you do don't despair, you can overcome this. I've been getting better lately... I used to also shake etc... but now I'm so much better. Please see your doctor you won't regret it.

Also with SA the anticipation anxiety is usually 10x worse than the actual event.

I've seen all kinds of doctors. I can control this pretty well with my mind, which suggests that it's not a problem with my stomach.

Usually when I feel "secure" this doesn't happen.