Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris

is this probably irritation?

ive been breaking out for some reason lately and i do the same routine every night and morning. i have been posting about acne around my mouth and shaving area. now im extremely dry. when i look in the mirror it dead skin layered all over my noce, mustache, and chin.

its like i want to scratch it off but i know it will do no good.seems like i may be rubbing too hard, causing it to overdry, in turn leading to irritation and breakouts. this is just what makes sense to me. sooo... :D

im also afraid that putting on moisturizer will clog pores or interfere with my wash.. how long should i wait after washing and how much can i put on? my derm gave me cetaphil and said its great for not cclogging pores but that i shouldnt use too much.

im just really out of whack lately and have all these questions :D i am trying to answer others though to return the favor, thansk to all helping me

AS you said you are SO dry after applying BP..I have a suggestion here...you can buy a product from PROACTIV..the repairing lotion as it has 2.5% of BP as well as it's also a moisturizer for the same time. Then..you wouldn;t be afraid to apply it on your face area already...have a try~

Don;t give up...give at least a month of evaluation to judge the effectiveness~ :wink:

god bless you,

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink:

u have to moisturize or else u'll just keep having the same problem or even worst.