Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STURZ10

Stop and go....Relationships..because of Acne?

What hapens if you get really clear, so your confidence rises 100%. Then you go and talk to a girl you have always wanted to talk to. You flirt and things start off pretty good. You get to know her pretty well, and are considering asking her out, but then your acne strikes again, and you get a bad breakout. Do you try and avoid the girl, or still continue as if you were clear?

WOndering, because i want to make a move on this girl, but I don't know what to do if I break out.

Thnks ,

Chris ;)

The best advice is continue as if you were clear. This doesn't always happen, but in a world where we are all brave and true to ourselves, that's what we'd do. :)

Guest runnerB

it comes down to who you want to let control your life; you, or your acne. just go for it!

what happens if you can't..You see my problem is I am on accutane, and for the last two weeks I was pretty clear.(enough to get a girl), then I got a cyst the size of a quarter on my forehead from nowhere. I am almost clear now, but I am afriad that will happen again, and I want to make a move on this girl. What should I do?

well I no some people think im an asshole here but i can give advice on this...lol..Ok im kinda goin thru the same thing...my face is lookin great but i started accutane anyway cuz i want it to be perfect....Im waitin for the initial breakout..I warned my girl and she said it doesnt matter to her...SHE LOOKS PAST MY BAD SKIN...and if this girl really was into u and if she was worth it she wuldnt mind ur skin either...Thats all i got for u bro...lata

well I no some people think im an asshole here but i can give advice on this...lol..Ok im kinda goin thru the same thing...my face is lookin great but i started accutane anyway cuz i want it to be perfect....Im waitin for the initial breakout..I warned my girl and she said it doesnt matter to her...SHE LOOKS PAST MY BAD SKIN...and if this girl really was into u and if she was worth it she wuldnt mind ur skin either...Thats all i got for u bro...lata

Thanks man..I thin i'll go for it! But i am still uneasy about it

go for it, if she can't get passed the fact that you have acne then she's a shallow person who you shouldn't be with anyway

go for it, if she can't get passed the fact that you have acne then she's a shallow person who you shouldn't be with anyway

Indeed. If she cant look over your Acne, she did you a favor. My skin weeds out the superficial. I love it.