Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzyQ1975

All-Natural Moisturizer?

I only use all-natural products and am searching for a good moisturizer. I am currently using Emu oil and I like it but I would like to find a good lotion for the day time to wear under my makeup. Thanks.

i'm not sure if it's "all" natural, but it's by Kiss My Face, which markets itself as a "natural" brand (under the product description, it says "As always, our products contain no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and were not tested on animals."). i really like the one i use, and it got excellent reviews at makeup alley.com. click here for a link to it on the kiss my face website. it has 5% AHA, and it's amazingly effective -- but not greasy at all. i use vanilla, but it's also available in peaches'n'cream (4% AHA) and unscented (5%).

also they also have some other ones with excellent reviews (honey/calendula, patchouli, and more...), but i believe the ones i mentioned above are the only ones with AHA.

i bought mine -- a large pump -- at Whole Foods, for the same price as it costs on the Kiss my Face website ($10). but the peaches & the unscented are available in tubes (smaller sized) if you want to try it out.

enjoy!

IPB Image

Carley's Daytime Lotion: Light, non-greasy, Effective, fast absorbing, if using make-up it glides on! All natural as well!!

Also I 2nd Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel: It's cheap and somewhat natural too...

Many people find success with jojoba oil. Be sure to find a good, purified brand.

Jojoba oil makes me break out, but my skin is weird like that.

Aubrey Organics Aloe Vera is great. It's thin, like a toner, and softens skin.

You should check out the products at www.jason-natural.com.

But I highly recommend Hyaluronic Acid! It is very good for acne prone skin, it adds moisture without clogging pores-I'm talking about the topical, although I read supplements are good, but I have never taken them.

Wow, Thanks guys I just bought some of the JASON lotion today I'll see how it goes. I'm normally use Emu oil but want to find a moisturizer to mix my mineral makeup into, hopefully this will work.