Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
feminine itching is funny

7 days into Tane and the out break is bad!

Mods: I know I haven't been a model member on here....and lord knows why I haven't been completely banned from here is beyond me, but please don't delete this till I get some help.

OK....40mg of Tane, my 7th day into it....I know all about the initial breakouts and all....but mine is not mild....it's pretty damn severe, tons of whiteheads, no giant cysts, but a few small ones. It's all over my face...I feel weak.

I'm not an angry person at all....people know me will say the same....but a couple of days ago I almost snapped at a girl for something like knocking on my door and asking me a question. I swear I'm on the brink....

1.How long is the breakout suppose to last?

2.Only thing I use for my face is moisturizer....can I use BP or other anti-acne stuff?

Fuck this shit aint funny.....

I'm not on Accutane, so I wouldn't know - but if you wanted to double post this in the prescription forums as well - that would be okay, too. You might get some more answers there.

It may take a while man. I'm 3 weeks in, I had my outbreak from like Day 2 and I'm still getting tons of new whiteheads. Patience.

It's not severe if you don't have cysts, good sir.

It'll go away, read some other peoples logs and you'll see.

yeahh! dont worry ..its supposed to clear up within a few weeks so try to keep your patience at an all-time high! im going thru the IB right now..and its toughh but i think it will be worth it for all of us!

take care and goodluck, hun!