Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kanmi

Oh god help me

Ever since I started accutane, these large bumps appeared underneath my skin. I can't see them, I can only feel them when I run my fingers across them. I haven't tried to pop them or touch them because I figured accutane would take care of it. It's been a month now, and they're still there.

I can only imagine the damage they're dealing to my skin. I'm probably going to have the biggest scars from this. :cry:

I have the same thing. I am hoping that they won't leave scars, but fear the worst, as you do. Don't pop them. They open up to look like large blackheads, which is tempting to pop, but don't (I did and there is a scar there, but superficial for right now). Some say they didn't scar them, so there is hope. I am going to the derm this week and am going to ask him straight up what he thinks/what they are/what can be done about them.

I have huge ones on the side of my face and chin(check out my gallery) and many of them underneath where you can't see where there is already scarring.

:( K

I been on it for 11 days now and the only problems i have with my skin are these two big ass whiteheads on my right cheek...I hate those fuckers...anyway i wuld assume that the accutane wuld take care of it...My doc said i wuldnt see results til month two

I have bumps but can only see them in sunlight at certain angle. Anyone seen Ray? the kind of bumps you can see on Jamie Fox , in certain lighting.,