Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been researching accutane and possibly a good subtitute for it because I do not have health insurence. So I came across vitamin A at GNC.com for really cheap and bought it, I should have it by monday and hopefully I'll have some good results!!

Has anyone else used it before?

Ive been researching accutane and possibly a good subtitute for it because I do not have health insurence. So I came across vitamin A at GNC.com for really cheap and bought it, I should have it by monday and hopefully I'll have some good results!!

Has anyone else used it before?

I would suggest the vitamin B5 regimen. I think taking high doses of vitamin A can be dangerous. I've been taking a recomended amount of vitamin A everyday for quite a while and I dont think it's done anything for acne.

Well I wasnt gonna take a bunch of them, just one which is the dosage indicated. I have read about the side effects of taking too much vitamin a.

What is the vitamin B5 regimen?

Well I wasnt gonna take a bunch of them, just one which is the dosage indicated. I have read about the side effects of taking too much vitamin a.

What is the vitamin B5 regimen?

Read this :) www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=15341

Do you use B5? And if you do how good is it working for you?

Can I use vitamin A and B5 at the same time or would that be a very bad thing to do??

Do you use B5? And if you do how good is it working for you?

Can I use vitamin A and B5 at the same time or would that be a very bad thing to do??

I'm not on the B5 regimen, thinking of trying it though. Taking vitamin A while taking B5 would probably be fine :). There have been great success stories with B5, you can look through the forums for people's stories about B5. :)