Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A9M8L

KISS MY FACE C'S THE DAY ORGANIC MOISTURIZER

so i picked up kiss my face C's the day organic moisturizer.....i assumed it was for your face, but it doesn't say anywhere on it where to use it. i just used it on my face, and i think it was helping my scars (although i may be delusional), but am a little worried its gonna break me out. heres the list of ingredients......anyone know if any of them aggrevate acne??

ingredients:Certified Organic Floral Water of Juniper Berries, Lemon Balm, Lavender, Steam Distilled Water, Infusion of Certified Organic Herbs of Chamomile, Angelica, Marshmallow, Oatstraw, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Grapeseed Oil, Almond Oil, Ester-C, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Honeysuckle Oil, Clove Oil, Tangerine Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Certified Organic Jojoba Oil, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Look at all those oils! And marshmallow? LOL, I don't know if anyone ever thought to rate that for comedogenicity.

With acne, I'd stay very far away from this moisturizer!

Look at all those oils! And marshmallow? LOL, I don't know if anyone ever thought to rate that for comedogenicity.

With acne, I'd stay very far away from this moisturizer!

oil doesn't always mean bad. i thought that was old news. people w/ acne use jojoba oil all the time. and its not marshmallow like you make s'mores with! it's a plant....